The Student Room Group

I think I have Failed : (

It is now the last 2-3 weeks of school and I have just finished my year 10 mocks. My grades went from solid B's to U's. So far in my two favourite subjects (maths and science) - Mainly physics- I got a 3 which is around D in maths. In history and english i have got U's and I feel that my higher science paper is going to lead to a U. I am scared as I feel now matter how much I try and revise I am still dumb. This has made me fear for the worst for the future as I now lack confidence as I use to and feel like a failure. What could I do because I don't seem to learn from revising am I screwed?
Don't worry and fret too much; you still have time. What are your revision techniques?
It's year 10 mocks man, don't worry!

Honestly? Revise during the summer. You might not like it, but it'll pay off long term.
Original post by saharan_skies
Don't worry and fret too much; you still have time. What are your revision techniques?

Well really I read through notes then write down what I have just been reading I don't really know any efficient ways of revision.
Original post by thelegend99
It's year 10 mocks man, don't worry!

Honestly? Revise during the summer. You might not like it, but it'll pay off long term.

I just feel that you know it's gonna come along too quickly and that my sets are going to drop and drop from pretty good sets.
The best way to learn for exams is past papers and exam-style questions from the text book.
Go to Physics and Maths tutor and you can get loads of past papers on there
Past papers are seriously underrated and then learning will be so much easier

Ive just finished my A levels, learn good habits early on and use time effectively rather than having to work for a long period of time
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by p_diddy555
The best way to learn for exams is past papers and exam-style questions from the text book.
Go to Physics and Maths tutor and you can get loads of past papers on there
Past papers are seriously underrated and then learning will be so much easier

Ive just finished my A levels, learn good habits early on and use time effectively rather than having to work for a long period of time

I would It is just that I am pretty socially awkward you can say..
Like for example I even struggle talking with my parents or even saying hi to them without running off or something.

Quick Reply

Latest