Student_Kirsty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So i'm starting planning my A2 corse work this week that can litro be on anything but i have to be able to gather primary data from cardiff city centre and secondary data from other sorces. I initially thought of the aim how online shopping/ out of town shopping has effected the highstreet in cardiff. However, i was told the topic was too broad and im struggling ti think of appropriate hypotheses to go with them (i'd need 3). If anyone has any ideas for me it would be appriciated as teachers etc. can give me NO help at all. Also if anyone can think if another aim/area i can go into that would fit the criteria that would be great.
br0oke_xx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If it's in the city centre, why don't you look at how out of town retailing and online shopping is affecting footfall? That way it's a bit more specific at least?

Hypothesis ideas:

- Out of town retailing is significantly reducing footfall in Cardiff city centre.
- Out of town retailing is NOT significantly reducing footfall in Cardiff city centre
- Is out of town retailing and online shopping having an impact on the footfall in cardiff city centre?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (9)
14.75%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.03%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (28)
45.9%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (10)
16.39%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.92%

Watched Threads