tallest person on this forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by butfirst_coffee
Its scary just reading these :biggrin:

People are big. :yep:
Reply 41
Original post by cbreef
People are big. :yep:

It's a bit annoying for the super big people, like if I'm with some bigger relatives I've seen them literally steer away from walking behind someone in the night because people get agitated...
Original post by Akashi
It's a bit annoying for the super big people, like if I'm with some bigger relatives I've seen them literally steer away from walking behind someone in the night because people get agitated...

:toofunny: I might try that sometime. Put on some big shoes and walk behind short people for a while.
Reply 43
Original post by cbreef
:toofunny: I might try that sometime. Put on some big shoes and walk behind short people for a while.

I don't think I'm big enough to intimidate people in the night in this country but it's mighty scary (apparently) when someone who's around 2m walks behind you...
Original post by Akashi
I don't think I'm big enough to intimidate people in the night in this country but it's mighty scary (apparently) when someone who's around 2m walks behind you...

Just stick on a pair of boots and you're suddenly one or two inches taller :biggrin: Then maybe I would be 6ft 5.
5'4 im clearly the tallest.
Original post by cbreef
You're 6ft 4 and feel dwarfed?

On occasion, yes. Today, I had a guy who must have been 7 foot come and ask me to show him where a product was and also there was a girl who must have been around my height (No high heels as well). And a lot of the teenagers I serve are around my height as well.

I suppose I shouldn't say I feel dwarfed but rather, I feel a bit....average. Average compared to other guys my age. But maybe I just feel like I'm smaller than I actually am
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ash8991
On occasion, yes. Today, I had a guy who must have been 7 foot come and ask me to show him where a product was and also there was a girl who must have been around my height (No high heels as well). And a lot of the teenagers I serve are around my height as well.

I suppose I shouldn't say I feel dwarfed but rather, I feel a bit....average. Average compared to other guys my age. But maybe I just feel like I'm smaller than I actually am

May I remind you you're wayyy above average height? lol
I'm 5'9 which is really tall for my age xD
5'3 so one of the shortest guys ahaha
its meEeeeeE
I'm 50"100

Spoiler

6ft and proud
6ft 5"
Reply 53
10 inches

Quick Reply

Latest