The Student Room Group

Guys: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a girl you've loved or you love?

I'm kind of curious about how accurate that romcom crap is.

I don't mean a girl you've hooked up with. I mean a girl you've genuinely loved.

Scroll to see replies

Bought her a vibrator for when I wasn't around and she was feeling lonely.
First love. 17-18 years old. Once snook back in the middle of the night, and wrote in the snow 'I [Heart] You' in massive letters in her back garden so that when she woke up and pulled back her curtains, its the first thing she would see.
Original post by Rover73
First love. 17-18 years old. Once snook back in the middle of the night, and wrote in the snow 'I [Heart] You' in massive letters in her back garden so that when she woke up and pulled back her curtains, its the first thing she would see.

That's a lie. Are you from America because we don't get snow here?

Spoiler

We used to matey, :wink: That was 26 years ago, and if she called me tommorow, I'd still do anything for her. You never really fall out of love with your first love.
(edited 6 years ago)
Gave her my last Oreo
I once baked someone some cupcakes with their favourite chocolate, aero mint, inside them as chunks :lol: and went on a picnic to watch the sunset* with these snacks and some other food that I got.

*We missed the sunset as we were facing the wrong direction
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Gave her my last Oreo

That's funny I don't remember getting an Oreo
Original post by _princessxox
That's funny I don't remember getting an Oreo

Hmmm I wonder why?
Reply 9
Repped their post
Hmmm I wonder why?

Your short term memory loss probably made you forget to save it for me gosh
Your short term memory loss probably made you forget to save it for me gosh

Yeahhh lets go with that one
Original post by fandom-queen
I'm kind of curious about how accurate that romcom crap is.

I don't mean a girl you've hooked up with. I mean a girl you've genuinely loved.

She called me really upset one day so when we finished the call, I ordered a big bunch of gift wrapped pink roses to be sent to her house (we we were long distance)
Nothing. I've only ever had feelings for 2 women. One I had "feelings" for but really it was just lust and jealousy, I wasn't actually into her. I'm not a man who easily falls in love.
Yeahhh lets go with that one

:emo:
:emo:

:bl:
Original post by Jack22031994
She called me really upset one day so when we finished the call, I ordered a big bunch of gift wrapped pink roses to be sent to her house (we we were long distance)

Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I once baked someone some cupcakes with their favourite chocolate, aero mint, inside them as chunks :lol: and went on a picnic to watch the sunset* with these snacks and some other food that I got.

Original post by Rover73
We used to matey, :wink: That was 26 years ago, and if she called me tommorow, I'd still do anything for her. You never really fall out of love with your first love.

Aww this is cute :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
Aww this is cute :smile:

Aren't together anymore though (broke up with me about 2 1/2 months ago but I'm doing okay!)
When leaving my LDR for the first time, I had left her a teddy bear which was holding a heart saying "My heart belongs to you" that she said was really cute in the background of a photo I was in.

I gave her my hoodie that she wanted before I left at the airport and didn't tell her the teddy was wrapped inside of it, I told her to not open up the hoodie before she got home...Of course she couldn't resist and gave in xD

I got a video call just before boarding the plane at the gate of her sobbing away on the train back to her home town saying I hate you why did you do this I love you so much please come back! <3 <3 <3

Months later we have now planned in a move date in for her to come and live with me Yay :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne

Should have done it doggy...

Quick Reply

Latest