Turn on thread page Beta

Let the countdown begin! What are you most looking forward to about uni? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koloth)
    Looking forward to....
    • Being independent from parents.
    • Making new friends.
    • Having more than £1000 in my bank account for the first time (thanks to the loan).
    • Getting laid (hopefully frequently )
    -being independant however scary this is that im going to have to clean and stuff!
    -new friends
    -making music with new ppl!
    -having a room alone with my gf everynight!

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to....
    • Being independent from parents.
    • Making new friends.
    • Having more than £1000 in my bank account for the first time (thanks to the loan).
    • Getting laid (hopefully frequently )
    Where are you going, Koloth?

Where I am going is 2/3 female, so there aren't enough blokes for everyone !!! I didn't realise this until I got my joining pack the othe morning!!!

(Original post by Chicken)

Where I am going is 2/3 female, so there aren't enough blokes for everyone !!!

*Puts HUGE ring around UEA on possible Uni list*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    -being independant however scary this is that im going to
    Perhaps *cough* your GF *cough* can do the washing and ironing .

EDIT: I'm only joking incase someone rants at me for being sexist .

ReputationRep:
    i would never ask her, but she wil cos i wont think about it, she despairs of me sometimes, im gonna try to do it myself tho!

ReputationRep:
    University of Essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    2/3 Females can work out as 2 girls for every guy.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least I am doing a science course which has a higher percentage of blokes that girls...

EDIT: I'm only joking incase someone rants at me for being sexist .

Im quite happy with being sexist!!! Women can iron far better than men, FACT!!! We are all totally useless and therefore should leave such a complex task to the more intelligent sex!!!

Well at least I am doing a science course which has a higher percentage of blokes that girls...
    I really shouldn't apply to a Uni based on those kind of figures, mainly because gf would kill me but.....

ReputationRep:
    Im quite happy with being sexist!!! Women can iron far better than men, FACT!!! We are all totally useless and therefore should leave such a complex task to the more intelligent sex!!!
    Well I think we have all heard of the acronym for wife.

Washing
    Ironing
    F (I'll leave the rest for your imagination)
    E

ReputationRep:
    At least you admit we're more intelligent but you really wouldn't want me ironing your stuff - last time I ironed something I managed to burn my best trousers!!

ReputationRep:
    At least you admit we're more intelligent but you really wouldn't want me ironing your stuff - last time I ironed something I managed to burn my best trousers!!
    hmm same with me i think!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.