The Student Room Group

Is undergraduate dental surgery easier to get into than medicine?

Can anyone tell me what cut-offs dental schools have for UKCAT scores? Or can you tell me how dental schools use the UKCAT scores? And looking at studying dentistry or medicine but I'm worried about whether I will get a good enough UKCAT score.
Reply 1
Original post by the-unicorn
Can anyone tell me what cut-offs dental schools have for UKCAT scores? Or can you tell me how dental schools use the UKCAT scores? And looking at studying dentistry or medicine but I'm worried about whether I will get a good enough UKCAT score.

They probably vary. As with medicine they use the UKCAT as another criteria to narrow down candidates. Dentistry and Medicine are equally competitive. Please pursue the course that you find genuinely more interesting.
Reply 2
Have you considered a career-path whose primary function isn't to appease the vanity of your domineering and narcissistic forebears?
Reply 3
Original post by Profesh
Have you considered a career-path whose primary function isn't to appease the vanity of your domineering and narcissistic forebears?

Savage
You're gonna be a **** doctor or dentist one day. Don't do it, go work for Playboy or something.

Quick Reply

Latest