Tyrone777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey,

I received an offer from the HSC Graduate Intern Programme, Health and Social Care, N.Ireland. Has anyone received or completed this programme before?

Thanks
Alisonburns1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I just came across your post your probably not on here anymore but I have an interview for this internship next week and would be grateful for any help you could offer! Hope u see this
Shannon270193
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Alison how do you get on and what did you think of the interview? I had one too and literally don't have a clue how it went.. I suppose it's a waiting game now! Do you know what band the intern is? When I was applying I was almost sure it said Band 4 but then I seen somewhere the other day it was band 3.. so I'm a bit confused! Thanks
davisol96
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey! I also had an interview recently, they didn’t happen to tell anyone by which date they’d get back to them? thanks!
Shannon270193
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by davisol96)
Hey! I also had an interview recently, they didn’t happen to tell anyone by which date they’d get back to them? thanks!
Hi I had mines last Wednesday.. they told me it would be about a week and a half to two weeks but that was roughly so it could be anytime really! Has anyone heard anything yet?
SarahLou90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I think it’s band 3 as it’s £16,598 (checked the HSC pay band webpage) I received a placement offer from them today 🍾 so keep an eye on your email I’m sure they will be intouch soon!
Shannon270193
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SarahLou90)
Hey, I think it’s band 3 as it’s £16,598 (checked the HSC pay band webpage) I received a placement offer from them today 🍾 so keep an eye on your email I’m sure they will be intouch soon!
Hi Sarah I got an email today and have recieved a placement too! Congratulations on yours! What area will you be in? I put Derry/omagh then I'm not sure where my specific placement will be but I'm buzzing
SarahLou90
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Shannon270193)
Hi Sarah I got an email today and have recieved a placement too! Congratulations on yours! What area will you be in? I put Derry/omagh then I'm not sure where my specific placement will be but I'm buzzing

Congrats that’s awesome! 🤓 I’m hopefully going to be in Belfast somewhere, don’t know when we will find out where we have been placed! I’m so excited!
mrjonnybotwot
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SarahLou90)
Congrats that’s awesome! 🤓 I’m hopefully going to be in Belfast somewhere, don’t know when we will find out where we have been placed! I’m so excited!
Hey! I also did the interview and got an email last friday saying i got a spot in belfast for an IT position can't wait to meet everyone
SarahLou90
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mrjonnybotwot)
Hey! I also did the interview and got an email last friday saying i got a spot in belfast for an IT position can't wait to meet everyone
Well done that’s awesome! I should be in Belfast somewhere too don’t know where yet though I haven’t been told!
Super excited to get started and meet everyone
Shannon270193
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sarah have you heard what area your placed in yet? I've heard nothing since the original email saying I've been accepted into the internship but that's all and I really want to know now lol
Dalewinters
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I recently applied and have an interview on the next few weeks. Any tips or what to expect? Any help much appreciated
Cal Ryan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bit late on the batter, did you get into the programme?
Dalewinters
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for the 20/21 program so still have an interview todo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anyone any tips on the interview? i have one coming up
Cal Ryan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 40243938)
has anyone any tips on the interview? i have one coming up
I have an interview too and i also need tips haha
Kellzy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I also have an interview next week, if anyone has been through the interview before I would be so grateful if you could let us know what kind of questions are included

Claire
Kellzy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When do you guys have your interviews?
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mine is on monday
Kellzy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 40243938)
mine is on monday
Are you wanting to work in the Belfast Trust or elsewhere? Best of luck for it by the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads