The Student Room Group

4th Year Funding

Hi,

I'm going into my third year of study but my university requires confirmation that I can be funded for my 4th year to be able to enroll on the MA. How would I get this?

Thanks,
Katy Davies
Hi Katy,

Provided you have no more than three years previous study prior to staring the third year of your course then you would be fine for getting the funding for the fourth year of the MA,

To get this you if you have still to apply for your third year you would need to pick up the four year MA course on your application. If you have already applied you would need to change your application for your third year online and change your course details to link up to the four year MA. If it doesn't allow you to amend this online you can change it by filling in a CO1 change of circumstances form that you can get from your online account.

If the University want confirmation that you will get Tuition Fee Loan funding for the fourth year then they can call us on 0300 100 0607, we can take you through security then with your permission we can speak to them to confirm this.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending