The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Mystery girl

So i went to the imperial medicine open day a 12:30 today and it was very good, but i set my eyes upon a very beautiful girl. I was ready and wrote a mini love note too to give to her on the way out. When we reached outside, i was waiting for the right oppurtunity as she was on the phone, but when i looked back up to try and find her, she was no where to be seen. I walked around the facility for a good hour but no luck.
All i know is she was sitting about 4 rows from the back in the middle section of te lecture hall, and was right on the end of the row (left side). Wearing all black, with vans and had a leather jacket.
I'm posting this so maybe she might be on here and may see this, or maybe others might be able to help
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Open days are amazing for chirpsing
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
What if she has a boyfriend?
Lmfaooo

This is so cute...

Original post by fedfan18
So i went to the imperial medicine open day a 12:30 today and it was very good, but i set my eyes upon a very beautiful girl. I was ready and wrote a mini love note too to give to her on the way out. When we reached outside, i was waiting for the right oppurtunity as she was on the phone, but when i looked back up to try and find her, she was no where to be seen. I walked around the facility for a good hour but no luck.
All i know is she was sitting about 4 rows from the back in the middle section of te lecture hall, and was right on the end of the row (left side). Wearing all black, with vans and had a leather jacket.
I'm posting this so maybe she might be on here and may see this, or maybe others might be able to help
Going up to somebody like that rarely works. Imagine if you were a girl and someone randomly walked to you with a 'mini love note' (what is that anyway?). I am a guy and I'd still be reserved if a girl walked to me like that. You just had a short term infatuation over her. Forget it. Life goes on. You'll meet many other people in the future.
Original post by TrapQueen

This is so cute...

It's cute because it didn't happen to you. If it had been you, in all likelihood, you would have started a thread entitled "A creepy guy came up to me on an Open Day...."
Reply 7
Original post by Art of Deception
What if she has a boyfriend?

What if she doesnt
What if she doesnt

Its very likely she does :/
While we're at it, the stunning girl on the bus in London with her two friends a week ago... love me pls.
There isn't much chance that the said girl will see this thread.
There isn't much to do here lmao.
Original post by Trinculo
It's cute because it didn't happen to you. If it had been you, in all likelihood, you would have started a thread entitled "A creepy guy came up to me on an Open Day...."

Lmfaooooooooooooo
Wait, OP - "fedfan", does "fed" stand for "fedora"?
I'm here
Reply 14

Oh memories of the Harry Potter guy in the library. What a thread that was.
What did the mini lovenote say?

You havent given a very good description imo. Your version of beautiful might not work for everyone.

You could always raid Imperial. maybe dont wait next time and start leaping over desks.
omg i went to the imperial thing as well hahaha!!!
but pls dont be a weirdo and scare her off.

When you put it that way......

Ur joking right cuz my sister went to that open day too and she was wearing them cloths too. Who do u thing u are eyeing up by sister !!!!!!!! Mini love note !!!
Reply 19
Original post by Tourboijosh
Ur joking right cuz my sister went to that open day too and she was wearing them cloths too. Who do u thing u are eyeing up by sister !!!!!!!! Mini love note !!!

Loool idk you can ask her where she was sitting or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending