The Student Room Group

BTEC-results

Hi,

When will receive results BTEC Sub Diploma in Applied Science?
That is written on ucas.com

Timing of assessments and results

Students are assessed throughout their programme of learning and may submit units for qualification award at any point.

Results are provided on a rolling basis.

Students submitting units by the deadline for the summer, for calculation of their qualification grade, will receive results in July.

UCAS applicants will have their results sent directly to UCAS as they are processed during the summer. This will be mainly prior to A level results day.

Students are assessed throughout their programme of learning and may submit units for qualification award at any point.

Students submitting units by the deadline for the summer, for calculation of their qualification grade, will receive results in July.

UCAS applicants will have their results sent directly to UCAS as they are processed during the summer. This will be mainly prior to A level results day.

But I am not quite sure how can I collect my results... In July should I go to my school or it will be posted directly to my home?

Any ideas >
Original post by kordian
Hi,

When will receive results BTEC Sub Diploma in Applied Science?
That is written on ucas.com

But I am not quite sure how can I collect my results... In July should I go to my school or it will be posted directly to my home?

Any ideas >

Hi there,

I also studied a BTEC Level 3 and I visited my exam office to enquire when to pick up my results/certificates and they told me August 17th - Same day as A-level results day to pick them up or I would have to pay £3 up-front in order for them to send it by post.

However, I do understand BTEC results are released in July and sent to UCAS but I presume most Sixth forms/Colleges are different in terms of when to collect certificates for them etc. and so I would recommend for you to call your school up and asking them.

Hope this helped
Reply 2
Original post by squirrology
Hi there,

I also studied a BTEC Level 3 and I visited my exam office to enquire when to pick up my results/certificates and they told me August 17th - Same day as A-level results day to pick them up or I would have to pay £3 up-front in order for them to send it by post.

However, I do understand BTEC results are released in July and sent to UCAS but I presume most Sixth forms/Colleges are different in terms of when to collect certificates for them etc. and so I would recommend for you to call your school up and asking them.

Hope this helped

Thanks it helps me a lot :smile: I will contact them, but now I know when it is about...

Quick Reply

Latest