Where can i find gay/bi girls to date who aren't just interested in nudes? Watch

killercars
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm 16, and I'm bi. I've dated guys before but i've found that, although i am attracted to them, relationships with them don't make me happy. I've had crushes on so many girls and am sexually attracted to them. I only know a few gay/bi girls in real life and they're all close friends or in relationships. I just want to talk to some girls in the uk without it being dodgy :/ but i don't know where to go or if theres a site. (I'm not desperate for a girlfriend. Just slightly tired of not knowing what to do. I'm tired of boys.)
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
wait till you're 18 and then go on pof.com
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Right here, honey 🌹
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To be honest it's hard to find straight people these days who aren't just interested in nudes.. aha
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
yup crushes on girls :')
ik how it feels. im also a 16yr old girl who also happens to be bi and well ive had a crush on this one girl for a year but im abt 99% sure she's straight (actually idk im about 60% sure...she confuses me) and it hurts to think about how we'll probably never even become friends (she's way too cool4me) but oh well i can dream i guess.

it's kinda hard to find girls ::/ ...is there any reason why you're looking so hard? i'd just wait until the right girl comes round because i guess it's bound to happen eventually¿ but yeah don't take the advice on waiting bc maybe you'll end up alone forever so i don't wanna be responsible ffor that lmao.
killercars
Rep:
?
(Original post by saharan_skies)
Right here, honey 🌹
aw! <3<3
killercars
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
yup crushes on girls :'
ik how it feels. im also a 16yr old girl who also happens to be bi and well ive had a crush on this one girl for a year but im abt 99% sure she's straight (actually idk im about 60% sure...she confuses me) and it hurts to think about how we'll probably never even become friends (she's way too cool4me) but oh well i can dream i guess.

it's kinda hard to find girls ::/ ...is there any reason why you're looking so hard? i'd just wait until the right girl comes round because i guess it's bound to happen eventually¿ but yeah don't take the advice on waiting bc maybe you'll end up alone forever so i don't wanna be responsible ffor that lmao.
Aw that sucks :/ i know how you feel. i used to have a HUGE crush on a girl who was 100% straight. it's so crappy.

I'm not really looking hard, i'm just bored of having no girls to talk to. i like girls so much but ive never dated one. i can cope without obviously. it would just be cool i guess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (126)
18.1%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.59%
Not great so far... (250)
35.92%
I want to drop out! (128)
18.39%

Watched Threads