The Student Room Group

2 questions about epq

1.) I made an application got accepted (no research started yet as school hasnt given supervisors yet)... but I want to change my topic is this possible?

2.) Lecturers at uni told me I can email asking questions are they reliable? usually?
Reply 1
Original post by SuperHuman98
1.) I made an application got accepted (no research started yet as school hasnt given supervisors yet)... but I want to change my topic is this possible?

2.) Lecturers at uni told me I can email asking questions are they reliable? usually?

Hi, SuperHuman98. In most cases, I think it's possible to change your topic for the EPQ but I would give them advanced notice in case something happens. Best person to speak to would probably be your HoD. Emailing lecturers at uni to assist with your research is a good idea but as I'm a GCSE student going into A Level, I don't know if they're reliable. However, I would think that in most cases, if they're able to help, they're probably quite reliable.
Original post by SuperHuman98

Yes, you're able to change the topic you choose. Just explain why you changed, because this will give you easy marks. I don't see why university lecturers wouldn't be reliable :confused:
I'd say use all the help you can get, whether it's uni lecturers or other contacts

Quick Reply

Latest