sofiaslifeisover
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This thread caught my eye. Being skinny does not mean you are ugly. I am considered skinny by a lot of people. As long as you are comfortable in your body and happy it doesn't matter what people think. (In fact many people will be jealous of you just like you.) However, I would say that if there are signs you have an eating disorder you should seek help but most people who have them do not actually recognise that they are skinny or are actively trying to lose weight so hopefully you are okay on this front.
Future_Surgeon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GUMI)
Eugenia Cooney is my dream body
She is goals :coma:
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you naturally slim and take care of yourself? If so then no, skinny isn't ugly. Are you emaciated and depriving yourself of nutrients? Then yes, probably not the most attractive. As long as you're healthy and providing your body with good nutrition and exercising a bit then you're probably not ugly
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Humanity is ugly, skinny, fat, all in between.
champagnemami1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Being skinny is fine. Everyone has different body types anyway. Don’t worry ))
ParkHyungSuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eden3)
it's all subjective... personally I like my gyal thicc
Slim Thicc
PlutocratsSuck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The fashion industry is run by homosexuals and they like little boy butts, that pretty much explains it
Mehru1214
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by *Moon*)
I'm not overly skinny, like not all bones. But apparently skinny people are ugly now, but I just wanted to see what poeple think about it.

So is skinny ugly?
Nah, it's not.
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by *Moon*)
I'm not overly skinny, like not all bones. But apparently skinny people are ugly now, but I just wanted to see what poeple think about it.

So is skinny ugly?
trust society's perception will always change. I don't really mind, I used to be really skinny before but I'm not anymore, I prefer myself now though. It is whatever tbh.
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
supermodels are skinny and no one ever calls them ugly
Gkaizerking
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
depends. Are you model(not the bone types) skinny or anorexic skinny? The former is good, the latter is not so much.
Yakib
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's all about perspective, some people may find being skinny attractive, some people may not, beauty itself is subjective, so one might be attracted to what others think isn't so attractive.
marco.rem451
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 123spil1)
There is a difference between being skinny and very skinny. If you are very skinny yes that's ugly. This is my view from much experience.
Would you do to consider this as like skinny very skinny or not at all

https://i.imgur.com/pfhRl2R.jpg
shelby-huisman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
it's what you mean with skinny like really skinny people would i consider less "prettier" if your all bones, but it's what you think and your type is tho.
Omgreally
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol that's not skinny. That is just small wrists. I can do the same and im a size 10 but curvy with big breasts and thighs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads