Sparkyny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol suuure without money they would be trailer trash. Look how dumb they are, I'm still baffled by the things they say, the manner in which they speak.. it isn't classy in the least bit AND THEIR PARENTS COULD ACTUALLY AFFORD THE BEST EDUCATION FOR ALL OF THEM but instead of broadening their minds they chose to change their physical appearance both face and body which they're still not happy with because you can see the excessive use of Photoshop and why ? only to seek out attention and compliments. I'm sorry but if anyone was raised right by a GOOD PARENTS WITH MORALS AND VALUES or has the mental capacity to think for themselves they'll realize they're just mentally unstable to have to try that hard for what? Validation from STRANGERS THAT ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH THEM...they need others to tell them they're
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Being skinny is a matter of nutrition or some deficiency so I never judge people for their health. Don’t feel bad or ugly, instead consult a nutritionist and get a health check up done to be really fit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (62)
63.27%
No (18)
18.37%
Not sure (18)
18.37%

Watched Threads