How to cry

==
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I wanna be you

Cantsee image

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find this question rather strange to say the least. :lol:

You're not meant to cry in any particular manner; your release of emotion dictates how you do it.

May I also add that crying is good for you, so it's good to always be more open about your feelings instead of trying to dress them up. Doing that can lead to bigger problems.
Some faces I normally pull
Original post by KittenMediaya
I wanna be you

Cantsee image

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attached above
Original post by Art of Deception
Some faces I normally pull

Isnt this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Strange
I find this question rather strange to say the least. :lol:

You're not meant to cry in any particular manner; your release of emotion dictates how you do it.

May I also add that crying is good for you, so it's good to always be more open about your feelings instead of trying to dress them up. Doing that can lead to bigger problems.

Yes, I can't really cry though. I'm not trying not to cry, I simply haven't cried in years
I fear I still cry like a baby and I can assure you I make those faces above which angers me since I am a grown adult now.
let those tears flow child, do not worry about how u look as it happens-shhh
Isnt this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH perfect! I thought adults didn't cry like this?
Original post by pastelsloth
let those tears flow child, do not worry about how u look as it happens-shhh

Looool OK
Looool OK

i feel judged after writing that-don't ask whatthat post meant it's now midnight idk what im doing ok thnk u
OH perfect! I thought adults didn't cry like this?

No such thing as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
No such thing as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Yes, I can't really cry though. I'm not trying not to cry, I simply haven't cried in years
I fear I still cry like a baby and I can assure you I make those faces above which angers me since I am a grown adult now.

I can assure you that there are many others who do that too. It's not as if someone is going to come up to you and say "Oi, you need to work on your crying technique" :lol:

People recognise that different people react to emotional distress in different ways. Simple. :biggrin:
Original post by Dr Strange
I can assure you that there are many others who do that too. It's not as if someone is going to come up to you and say "Oi, you need to work on your crying technique" :lol:

People recognise that different people react to emotional distress in different ways. Simple. :biggrin:

Thanks man, I've never seen people cry like the above around me so I thought I probably still cry like an infant

Looool yeah :biggrin:
Have a laugh attack😂
Original post by Asha_19
Have a laugh attack😂

Nah it doesn't make me cry. I have tried everything
Nah it doesn't make me cry. I have tried everything

Glycerine drops (if that's how you spell it) try that you'll defo cry.
1) be me
Original post by Fermion.
1) be me

What do you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending