The Student Room Group

Boots pre-reg 2017 late start

I've just gotten my results and unfortunately I have to resit a module and I've been soo heart broken been crying ever since, I have a pre-reg position with boots, I want to find out if boots will be able to allow me start my pre-reg in September, cos I'm really worried about losing my place. Does anyone have any idea what I should do or who to contact in boots.
Im sorry to hear that and i can understand as i was also in a similar position.

I failed one exam in my final year and couldn't start my pre reg with Lloyds last year. had to resit the year and Lloyds never even offered to defer my start date to this year. If you are resiting the module during the Resit period, theoretically you could start in Sept.. but Boots and Lloyds being the c***ts they are, wont budge.
Original post by sachinisgod
Im sorry to hear that and i can understand as i was also in a similar position.

I failed one exam in my final year and couldn't start my pre reg with Lloyds last year. had to resit the year and Lloyds never even offered to defer my start date to this year. If you are resiting the module during the Resit period, theoretically you could start in Sept.. but Boots and Lloyds being the c***ts they are, wont budge.

are you taking the pre-reg exam this september, how are you preparing for it?
Original post by check it out luver
are you taking the pre-reg exam this september, how are you preparing for it?

No im not, i had to resit my final year which i finished this summer and now im leaving pharmacy and starting a grad scheme in the corporate sector.

Quick Reply

Latest