The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi,

I recently applied for a maintenance loan for my final year, however it has been declined stating that I need to have been resident in the U.K for 5 years prior to the start of my course.
I was then sent an application form EU16N. Is this the correct application to continue with? I have been resident here for 3years now and working. Also if it is the correct one will I have enough time as I thought the deadline was the 1st July? :-(

Appreciate any help!

A
Original post by AilishL
Hi,

I recently applied for a maintenance loan for my final year, however it has been declined stating that I need to have been resident in the U.K for 5 years prior to the start of my course.
I was then sent an application form EU16N. Is this the correct application to continue with? I have been resident here for 3years now and working. Also if it is the correct one will I have enough time as I thought the deadline was the 1st July? :-(

Appreciate any help!

A

Hi AilishL,

You need to be resident in the UK 3 years prior to the start of your course, if the application is for 16/17 then the deadline was the 26/05/2017, however you can still send in an application with covering letter confirming why application is late, this is not guaranteed to be accepted as passed deadline.

EU16N - http://bit.ly/2ugUvBs

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest