Oh Jeremy Corbyn chant sees White Stripes downloads explode! Watch

summer1311
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Chants of 'Oh jeremy corbyn' at Glasto (and the resulting drunk chants throughout the UK) have seen the popularity of the White Stripes 'Seven Nation Army' increase by over 16,000%!!!

There was a 16,893% spike in streams on Deezer, as well as increases on other music platforms

Dom Wallace, Music Editor at Deezer UK and Ireland has said "It seems Jack White owes Jeremy Corbyn a pint or two!”

Have you taken part in this chant? Or do you find the whole thing annoying? What are you listening to at the moment? Let me know your thoughts!
MeYou2Night
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by summer1311)
Chants of 'Oh jeremy corbyn' at Glasto (and the resulting drunk chants throughout the UK) have seen the popularity of the White Stripes 'Seven Nation Army' increase by over 16,000%!!!

There was a 16,893% spike in streams on Deezer, as well as increases on other music platforms

Dom Wallace, Music Editor at Deezer UK and Ireland has said "It seems Jack White owes Jeremy Corbyn a pint or two!”

Have you taken part in this chant? Or do you find the whole thing annoying? What are you listening to at the moment? Let me know your thoughts!
No lol

I'm actually listening actual real music at the moment and not whatever Jack White considers to be music. A 4 year old could play most of his songs - especially Seven Nation Army :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.62%
Disagree (4)
7.69%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.85%
Agree (18)
34.62%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.23%

Watched Threads