The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Sending exam results to Dundee

Hey, guys!

I was trying to send my exam results to Dundee through eVision earlier, but it seems that where most people get the "Upload documents" option, I've got nothing. The only way for me to upload documents is by sending an email to Admissions, and even then I can only send one attachment at a time.

So I was wondering, is this because Dundee is my insurance choice, so they don't care about my results unless I don't get accepted into my firm choice? Or am I only supposed to upload documents when they add it as tasks to the To Do section?

Technically, they've gotta have the results by July 31, so shouldn't they be sending a request by now if that's what they usually do?
Reply 1
Original post by Ingi
Hey, guys!

I was trying to send my exam results to Dundee through eVision earlier, but it seems that where most people get the "Upload documents" option, I've got nothing. The only way for me to upload documents is by sending an email to Admissions, and even then I can only send one attachment at a time.

So I was wondering, is this because Dundee is my insurance choice, so they don't care about my results unless I don't get accepted into my firm choice? Or am I only supposed to upload documents when they add it as tasks to the To Do section?

Technically, they've gotta have the results by July 31, so shouldn't they be sending a request by now if that's what they usually do?

You should be able to send multiple attachments in an email? Probably because you are an insurance applicant that they have not asked for the results yet.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
You should be able to send multiple attachments in an email? Probably because you are an insurance applicant that they have not asked for the results yet.

Ohh, okay, thanks! :smile: So I guess I'll wait until they ask me for them, and if they get too close to the deadline, I'll just contact them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending