Maggss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone going to the MTV Crashes Plymouth 2017? Me and a friend are going to the festival but we dont know anyone and we would like to find some nice people that would like to join us
redmau17
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Me and my friends are going. Currently struggling to find cheap transport though from Gloucester.
Maggss
Rep:
?
(Original post by redmau17)
Me and my friends are going. Currently struggling to find cheap transport though from Gloucester.
Have you had a look on megabus? As far as i can remember the festival has their own transport..have you had a look on that too?
redmau17
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maggss)
Have you had a look on megabus? As far as i can remember the festival has their own transport..have you had a look on that too?
Having a look now thanks!
Maggss
Rep:
?
(Original post by redmau17)
Having a look now thanks!
You're welcome 😁 let me know if you find anything. If you want i can send you my facebook or you send me yours by pm...
Omgitsgee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey girls! A few of us also studying psychology at Plymouth might be going..we should all go together!!
(Original post by Maggss)
Is anyone going to the MTV Crashes Plymouth 2017? Me and a friend are going to the festival but we dont know anyone and we would like to find some nice people that would like to join us
Maggss
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omgitsgee)
Hey girls! A few of us also studying psychology at Plymouth might be going..we should all go together!!

Oh my goddd yesss!! I'll send you a PM, if thats okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads