username2692395
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have seen Leeds and Bristol and I loved both of the universities and cities. I felt like Bristol had a nice warm atmosphere, and I loved the Leeds campus and how vibrant the city was. However now I am completely stuck!

Which university is better academic wise? I want to apply for Law. Also, which university has the better night life, and what is it like to go to those universities (to anyone who goes/has been to either). I am going to see Exeter in September, but what is it like? I care about academics mainly, then night life, people and sports.

Thanks
PeterHopkinson
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Leeds has best night life by far.
m0nst3rMUNCHkin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Leeds has a great nightlife and Exeter has a lovely atmosphere - Bristol is really lovely with a cool music but they ask for the LNAT so probably take that into consideration. Exeter has the most interesting range of optional modules personally and I think is the least expensive to live in (might need to check that) - hope this helps 😅 But I recommend researching it further and you might want to look into how they assess (I.e. all essays or all exams - do first year exams count towards your final year grade?)
maisie22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bristol probably has the best night life and is an amazing city. Also one of the top ten law schools in the country (apparently). Exeter has such a dead night life from what i've seen
Film
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was very happy with the nightlife at Exeter.
username2692395
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Film)
I was very happy with the nightlife at Exeter.
What was the nightlife like? I've heard a lot about it being non existent.
Film
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sunset891)
What was the nightlife like? I've heard a lot about it being non existent.
You have 4 or 5 clubs, and as the Uni is growing, and large brand new club is opening in 2 weeks. Then you have the uni party's ( plus the great Club on campus) and there is a lot going on every night.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.88%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (66)
28.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (87)
37.34%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.88%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.58%

Watched Threads