The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Leeds vs Bristol vs Exeter

I have seen Leeds and Bristol and I loved both of the universities and cities. I felt like Bristol had a nice warm atmosphere, and I loved the Leeds campus and how vibrant the city was. However now I am completely stuck!

Which university is better academic wise? I want to apply for Law. Also, which university has the better night life, and what is it like to go to those universities (to anyone who goes/has been to either). I am going to see Exeter in September, but what is it like? I care about academics mainly, then night life, people and sports.

Leeds has best night life by far.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Leeds has a great nightlife and Exeter has a lovely atmosphere - Bristol is really lovely with a cool music but they ask for the LNAT so probably take that into consideration. Exeter has the most interesting range of optional modules personally and I think is the least expensive to live in (might need to check that) - hope this helps 😅 But I recommend researching it further and you might want to look into how they assess (I.e. all essays or all exams - do first year exams count towards your final year grade?)
Reply 3
Bristol probably has the best night life and is an amazing city. Also one of the top ten law schools in the country (apparently). Exeter has such a dead night life from what i've seen
Reply 4
I was very happy with the nightlife at Exeter.
Original post by Film
I was very happy with the nightlife at Exeter.

What was the nightlife like? I've heard a lot about it being non existent.
Reply 6
Original post by Sunset891
What was the nightlife like? I've heard a lot about it being non existent.

You have 4 or 5 clubs, and as the Uni is growing, and large brand new club is opening in 2 weeks. Then you have the uni party's ( plus the great Club on campus) and there is a lot going on every night.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending