The Student Room Group

Help with English Language A level....

I'm nearing the end of my first year of English Language A level. We had an awfully bad teacher for the first two and a half terms until we got a new one a few weeks ago as the other left. The previous teacher did not teach us correctly (or at all for that matter) and I'm struggling a lot in this subject (I got a D on the mock and need an A). Does anyone have any tips? Especially on topics such as representation and analysis.
Original post by saskia_3467
I'm nearing the end of my first year of English Language A level. We had an awfully bad teacher for the first two and a half terms until we got a new one a few weeks ago as the other left. The previous teacher did not teach us correctly (or at all for that matter) and I'm struggling a lot in this subject (I got a D on the mock and need an A). Does anyone have any tips? Especially on topics such as representation and analysis.

As a logical point, how do you know that 'your teacher didn't teach you correctly' if you're a first year student of the course?
Reply 2
Original post by Reality Check
As a logical point, how do you know that 'your teacher didn't teach you correctly' if you're a first year student of the course?

We have been taught completely differently by our new teacher and a lot of things she said have been contradicted. My whole class is doing much better now.
Reply 3
Original post by Reality Check

My class were also at C/D level whereas other classes (who had otber teachers) were A/B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending