The Student Room Group

feel really bad about exams, especially english and maths...

so i took my GCSEs a couple of weeks ago, and i feel like i have ruined all my exams. i had only written 1 page for the 40 marker on one of the english papers.
i found maths extremely hard, i took the higher paper. i also did not hand in any coursework for my media and graphics GCSE due to anxiety and not being able to go to lessons, so no coursework got handed in and a really low quality piece of coursework got handed into business. is there any chance i could redo exams? thank you
Original post by how2screw40mark
so i took my GCSEs a couple of weeks ago, and i feel like i have ruined all my exams. i had only written 1 page for the 40 marker on one of the english papers.
i found maths extremely hard, i took the higher paper. i also did not hand in any coursework for my media and graphics GCSE due to anxiety and not being able to go to lessons, so no coursework got handed in and a really low quality piece of coursework got handed into business. is there any chance i could redo exams? thank you

Youll have to retake English n maths if u fail, not sure bout the others. Not to sound like a prick but top unis are gonna think you're a wasteman for retaking GCSE maths and English, so I hope ur not aiming for Cambridge. But if u pass all ur subjects then there's no point retaking anything cos most unis will look at predicted grades.
We did a mock at school, somebody wrote 1 side and got 40/40

Quick Reply

Latest