The Student Room Group

The law of attraction, attracting things and relationships

1) You attract who you are (not what you want)- in thoughts, actions
2) You attract through you heart
3) Thoughts do attract things (just think positive thoughts)

We may have destiny, however, there is karma and the more genuinely good we do, the more good we reap, the more kind we are, the more good that comes back to us.

People idle talk, gossip while what they don't know is if they keep doing that, it will just keep their ideal job, money away. What we put out will come back to us. The more good we do, we may suddenly get a promotion or meet someone who could help us or even come across information that may help us advance in some way.

Be kind, fun, generous, respectful, love your parents, have gratitude in the now.
Bad thoughts such as: anger, frustration, anxiety, jealousy, dishonesty, impurity keep things away.

What we give is what we will get:

-if you idle talk, gossip, cheat someone, wish bad luck to people, it will all come back to you, you may not get the job you was hoping for or the love.

The greatest gift we can give is love, kindness, fairness, generosity, money.

Be more positive towards others, more fun, gentle.

If you want a beautiful women, think all women are beautiful in your heart and the universe will bring what your focus is on.

To attract what you want, give it first, give love first, give it first.

The more purer your vibration, things come to you quickly and unexpectedly!

This means being positive, honest, friendly, balanced, no thoughts of negativity, jealousy, anger, frustration-these emotions will keep things away.

Forgive and forget, your energy centres open up and things can come to you. Respect people even if they don't respect you, they are only addressing their shortcomings on you, I know this may not make sense, but your energy has to be cleared for anything to come in.

Your emotions have to be positive, feel positive thoughts and feel positive thoughts about others.

What we give is what we get.

I manifested a well paid job interview as I was thinking good thoughts about others.
What is this drivel?
Thanks this seems like interesting stuff.
Reply 3
You need to feel worthy of want you want (a nice partner), you just need to feel worthy deep down inside.
Original post by Anonymous
You need to feel worthy of want you want (a nice partner), you just need to feel worthy deep down inside.

I have no idea how to do any of these things but one thing...Jake Paul bullied some1 but he's living the high life atm.You call that karma?lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending