No appetite? Watch

Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For the past two days I did not eat that much and i don't feel hungry usually after 4-5 hours of not eating I feel hungry but today I had breakfast at 8 and then a bit more at 10-11 my second meal was a banana at 6 and a soup and 2 profiteroles.Is this normal?Yesterday I had meat and cabbage for breakfast at 8-9 then at 6-7 I had chicken and some grain (Gillet).I don't feel hungry or anything hours go by I feel not hungry so I don't eat.
Drostina
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Health

Sometimes I feel like that when I am in feeling depressed,stressed or ill. But rarely happen tbh!
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
For the past two days I did not eat that much and i don't feel hungry usually after 4-5 hours of not eating I feel hungry but today I had breakfast at 8 and then a bit more at 10-11 my second meal was a banana at 6 and a soup and 2 profiteroles.Is this normal?Yesterday I had meat and cabbage for breakfast at 8-9 then at 6-7 I had chicken and some grain (Gillet).I don't feel hungry or anything hours go by I feel not hungry so I don't eat.
This is me everyday - the sad life I live.
Are you feeling stressed at all? It might cause you to have a smaller appetite :dontknow:
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Can happen for a few reasons. Most common ones I can think of are stress, being a bit ill and summer heat/ dehydration.
Maybe have some water and relax for a while to see if it helps. Should pass soon enough anyway.
If it doesn't or you start feeling sick you may want to pop into a pharmacy for some advice as you may be a little bit ill.

It's something that often happens to me if i'm feeling under the weather physically or mentally. I just try to keep eating as I normally would and it passes soon enough.
Most important thing is to make sure you're still drinking enough. I go on about it so much that I must sound like a grandma, but it's easy to forget to drink if you're feeling under the weather and it just makes you feel worse.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ClearSky)
This is me everyday - the sad life I live.
Are you feeling stressed at all? It might cause you to have a smaller appetite :dontknow:
Stress tends to cause you to become more hungry - i'm living proof of that gained 10kg after exams (ಥ﹏ಥ)
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 92501)
Stress tends to cause you to become more hungry - i'm living proof of that gained 10kg after exams (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Wooow :erm:
Anonymous1502
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Steljoy)
Moved to Health

Sometimes I feel like that when I am in feeling depressed,stressed or ill. But rarely happen tbh!
It happens rarely to me too.I don't think it is stress.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads