Turn on thread page Beta

Would I be a loser if... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    hmm.. the smiths telling me what to do...

if the smiths were not so great i wouldnt take advice from them, but they are... but i do REALLY want to go.... hmmmmmmmmmmm
    GO GO! What club are u going 2 btw? I want to go to the academy but its going to be empty!

ReputationRep:
    Go clubbing!!!

Dance like mad and have a great time. Who gives a **** about what you look like?

Just got my holiday photos back - I have some nasty ones of me dancing (wish I'd gone on my own - then there'd be no photographic evidence!)

Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    hmm.. the smiths telling me what to do...

if the smiths were not so great i wouldnt take advice from them, but they are... but i do REALLY want to go.... hmmmmmmmmmmm
    go!

ReputationRep:
    Who cares what others think? If it makes you happy, go.

ReputationRep:
    but if i end up looking silly or feeling bad i'll come home and be sad..

ReputationRep:
    Going to a club on your own may not be as fun. I find I have more fun the more people there are. So surely by yourself you may be quite lonely? Especially if you aren't that forward with girls, you may just find yourself by the bar.

ReputationRep:
    Once after a very frustrating day I tried to go to my universities night club hoping I would bump into people I knew however I realised there was no buses to that part of Salford as I left it too late. I endup back in the city centre and had told my parents I was out with friends. I had to go to pub after pub drinking a pint in each before I noticed as a loner. It was a horrible night and a load of loose 50 year old slappers kept coming on to me.

Personaly I would rather watch telly than go out alone again.

ReputationRep:
    It depends where ur goin, if i went to my local town there are only 2 clubs and only one 6th form so i'm bound to see sum people i know, as for a larger place i wouldnt. I've only been out alone in my local town but i saw loadsa people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    isn't hester a girl???
    she is yes. lol.

ah well

i decided not to go. its a bit dodgy in the part of brum i want to go with, esp if ur a girl alone. and also, the smiths rule, if they told me not to, then i wont.

ReputationRep:
    You must be able to find some random person to go with, surely...

ReputationRep:
    she is yes. lol.

ah well

i decided not to go. its a bit dodgy in the part of brum i want to go with, esp if ur a girl alone. and also, the smiths rule, if they told me not to, then i wont.
    Why have you not got a stich to wear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Why have you not got a stich to wear?
    That was poor :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    it depends, are you going to a gay bar?

three of my friends and i went to a gay bar last night in leicester square (we were bored and stuck in london)...we were the ONLY girls, and there were sooooooooooooooooo many good looking gay men...why why WHY are all the good looking ones gay?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    You must be able to find some random person to go with, surely...
    nope lol
    i dont like many ppl

all my boyfriends are on a BIG lads holiday in france.. this girl i dont like is having a house party i wasnt invited to, loads of ppl there. my best friend is at Reading fest with her boyf. My other best friends are either not 18, broke, in France or in Switzerland!!

ReputationRep:
    nope lol
    i dont like many ppl

all my boyfriends are on a BIG lads holiday in france.. this girl i dont like is having a house party i wasnt invited to, loads of ppl there. my best friend is at Reading fest with her boyf. My other best friends are either not 18, broke, in France or in Switzerland!!
    Ah right, that's a bit rubbish then.

ReputationRep:
    That was poor :rolleyes:
    It was a Smith's joke

I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stich to wear...

from the song This Charming Man.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, that's a bit rubbish then.
    very. but i'm joining 25 boys in St Tropez on wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It was a Smith's joke

Yeah, I realised....

ReputationRep:
    It was a Smith's joke

a true classic
    i partly want to go out cos when i went out on wednesday they played panic by the smiths and that truly is the BEST song to be drunk to. and i was the only one dancing. but did i care? NO! cos it was the smiths...

ReputationRep:
    very. but i'm joining 25 boys in St Tropez on wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oooo can't be bad How many other girls are going then or do you have the 25 guys all to yourself?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.