Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would I be a loser if... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Oooo can't be bad How many other girls are going then or do you have the 25 guys all to yourself?
    well there are my friends staying 5 miles down the road. but there was no room for me there. so i'm staying with the boys.. lol... anyone from birmingham would laugh if i told u what school they were from though, but if you arent from Duuuudley you probs wouldnt get it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    well there are my friends staying 5 miles down the road. but there was no room for me there. so i'm staying with the boys.. lol... anyone from birmingham would laugh if i told u what school they were from though, but if you arent from Duuuudley you probs wouldnt get it lol.
    Lenny henry comes from dudley doent he?

ReputationRep:
    i totallyknow how u feel, but no i wouldnt do it, the people u no will c u as a loner too..xxtxt them and ask if theyre goin out, then tag along!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Lenny henry comes from dudley doent he?
    not sure. i dont come from dudley, i'm a nic brummie lass. i just spend way too much time in the Dudley/Stuourbridge areas. The depths of the black country.

ReputationRep:
    a true classic
    i partly want to go out cos when i went out on wednesday they played panic by the smiths and that truly is the BEST song to be drunk to. and i was the only one dancing. but did i care? NO! cos it was the smiths...
    I am hoping to go to a place called the Brickhouse in Manchester tomororw. They plays lots of rarer Smiths and Morrissey stuff such as Shop Lifter's of the World Unite and Suedehead. It is all very popular in Manchester though as it where it originates. I remember at move this year when Morrisey was playing he sang There is a light that never goes out and the crowd (about 10,000) just went mad and they were singing so loud you could hardly hear Morrissey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am hoping to go to a place called the Brickhouse in Manchester tomororw. They plays lots of rarer Smiths and Morrissey stuff such as Shop Lifter's of the World Unite and Suedehead. It is all very popular in Manchester though as it where it originates. I remember at move this year when Morrisey was playing he sang There is a light that never goes out and the crowd (about 10,000) just went mad and they were singing so loud you could hardly hear Morrissey.
    as a rule, the ppl of birmingham have poor music taste. i have yet to find a really decent club playing music like that, so i have to go to places that play the more mainstream stuff i like!

ReputationRep:
    a true classic
    i partly want to go out cos when i went out on wednesday they played panic by the smiths and that truly is the BEST song to be drunk to. and i was the only one dancing. but did i care? NO! cos it was the smiths...
    HANG THE DJ! HANG THE DJ! HANG THE DJ!

can we just turn this into a Smiths appreciation thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    HANG THE DJ! HANG THE DJ! HANG THE DJ!

can we just turn this into a Smiths appreciation thread?
    lol!!!! i was the ONLY one singing to that!! everyone looked at me really strange. it was fantastic though. and being drunk really made it better!!! i did find one fellow smiths fan, and we did get on well. and he was v good looking too.. see.. the smiths help hester find good looking friends!! yay!

ReputationRep:
    It seems odd to me this, as in Manchester it is split 50/50 music wise. 50% is indie stuff like thre Smiths, Joy Division etc, the other half is Rnb, northern soul, funk etc. Most cities seem to be 10/90 split.

I have been told to buy a Smith's T-SHIRT tomorrow to take out clubbing. Sorry to plug my site here but it is related to the Smith's directly

I have about 50 pictures to put into this section but have had time to do it yet

http://www.musicinmanchester.co.uk/buildings.php

But here is a picture of the Iron Bridge and Morrisey's house

Here is a breif description I have written about the Smith's

http://www.musicinmanchester.co.uk/bandinfo.php?id=3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    i'll take you to a gay bar, gay bar!!!
    I've got something to put in you.

But if you went to a club on your own would you be a loser? No, because by the end of the evening you probably wouldn't be alone.

ReputationRep:
    I love Indie type music, but I also love soul/funk music...so it sounds like going to Manchester will be alot of fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I've got something to put in you.

But if you went to a club on your own would you be a loser? No, because by the end of the evening you probably wouldn't be alone.
    cept that i sort of have a boyfriend (dont yell at me robyn )

ReputationRep:
    pfft...what he don't know and all that...

ReputationRep:
    What u need is a gay friend, ur kind of bf would trust you and you could still have loadsa fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    pfft...what he don't know and all that...
    but i like him...

ReputationRep:
    but i like him...
    bleh...then you're stuck...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    What u need is a gay friend, ur kind of bf would trust you and you could still have loadsa fun
    Every girl should have a gay best friend. I remember when one my friends spent a day wandering around trying find someone gay to be her best friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Every girl should have a gay best friend. I remember when one my friends spent a day wandering around trying find someone gay to be her best friend.
    Indeed, I have to say although not completly gay, i find myself taking on the possible roles of one to my best friend, shopping, gossiping about men and sex, *****ing, clubbing, random driving round in the car! and her boyfriend trusts me completly, (partly cos he was my best friend all through school)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am trigger)
    perhaps....now change your avatar
    LMAO!!!

ReputationRep:
    i have a male best friend although hes not gay we call him gay j, he hangs with me n my 4 girls, hes great and i can go newhere with him and feel totally fine, perfect substitution for not havin a gay m8! xxxxxxx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.