The Student Room Group

Meeting Tsr members IRL

Has anyone met a Tsr user IRL? If so what did you do? & was it planned or pure coincidental?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
I've met @qasim_96 irl. What an absolute prick he is.

harsh
I've met 30+ many years ago, mostly at a couple of mid-sized meets.
Reply 3
I met my best friend on here. We were doing the same OU degree and we got talking and then we started texting instead and within a few months we met up for the first time and she met my partner and family and they all get on brilliantly with her :smile: we've met up four times in the last two years but text every day and she's coming up from England next week for my wedding :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by qasim_96
I've met @qasim_96 irl. What an absolute prick he is.

Completely agree
TSR Anime Society meetup was the best. :coma: And a long, long time ago now. :moon:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I met my best friend on here. We were doing the same OU degree and we got talking and then we started texting instead and within a few months we met up for the first time and she met my partner and family and they all get on brilliantly with her :smile: we've met up four times in the last two years but text every day and she's coming up from England next week for my wedding :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's really sweet :cute:
Reply 7
It's the same people replying every time a new version of this thread gets made. You'd think they'd get bored.
Original post by Wiggly
It's the same people replying every time a new version of this thread gets made. You'd think they'd get bored.

and there's always one like you who can't mind their own business... let others do what they want without poking your damn ****ing nose into every ****ing little thing.
I've met two; both decent people, good friends and I'd be happy to see them again at some point.

Me and @CheeseIsVeg plan to meet up at some point. No idea when.

I don't really know anyone else to consider meeting up with them, but if I were to develop better friendships here then it's always a possibility. :smile:
No... and if anyone says otherwise they're lying :colonhash:
I've met three users. The first one doesn't come on here anymore but met up with her three times. The other two I met at the same time and we went for dinner and drinks.
Nope.
Reply 13
Original post by YouKillYourself
and there's always one like you who can't mind their own business... let others do what they want without poking your damn ****ing nose into every ****ing little thing.

Your username contains more intrusion to other people's business than my comment, clever clogs.

Perhaps stick to more basic insults. 'Your mum smells' is an example that might suit you.
Reply 14
Original post by EternalLight
No... and if anyone says otherwise they're lying :colonhash:

What do you mean you liar!? We met in my house after our parents decided to have us arranged marriage and when we were *astagirallah* put into a room together all by ourselves, it wasn't until you decided to spy on my phone and found out I was on TheStudentRoom was when you actually said "I love you" to me and agreed to marry me.

I can't believe my wife is a liar **** you I'm going to go marry my cousin Khadija you need to now compete for your husband's dic- PRESENCE! I mean presence.
PRSOM
I haven't meet any IRL but i would like too.
Original post by Katzen
What do you mean you liar!? We met in my house after our parents decided to have us arranged marriage and when we were *astagirallah* put into a room together all by ourselves, it wasn't until you decided to spy on my phone and found out I was on TheStudentRoom was when you actually said "I love you" to me and agreed to marry me.

I can't believe my wife is a liar **** you I'm going to go marry my cousin Khadija you need to now compete for your husband's dic- PRESENCE! I mean presence.

OK have fun :smile:
Reply 18
Of course now if @EternalLight if she was my cousin then she wouldn't ****ing lie and cause an embarrassment to me. Cousins you can control cause your parents and their parents go waaaaay back like since they were born (literally) but my parents and @EternalLight parents didn't go WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back so that's why she's doing this.
I'm meeting someone in about 2 weeks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest