First line of a Geog PS Watch

This discussion is closed.
urbane
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Aimée123)
Hehe, couldn't agree more
i've got sum good links to sites with sample geog UCAS statements. they cud be of great "help" cant post em now coz they r on another pc and this server is up the duff again.
Aimée123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by urbane)
i've got sum good links to sites with sample geog UCAS statements. they cud be of great "help" cant post em now coz they r on another pc and this server is up the duff again.
Ah that'd be great if you could PM/post them to me at some point! Do you have MSN?
Rob24601
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by urbane)
Are they the ones on the RGS website?
Wise One
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"...The reason I really want to study for a degree in Geography is the fieldwork. In what other subject can you stand up to your knees in wetland in the middle of a rainstorm, being attacked by a barrage of sheep? Quite simply, my idea of heaven."
Aimée123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Wise One)
"...The reason I really want to study for a degree in Geography is the fieldwork. In what other subject can you stand up to your knees in wetland in the middle of a rainstorm, being attacked by a barrage of sheep? Quite simply, my idea of heaven."
Thank you. Enough of the comedy answers now.
urbane
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Aimée123)
Ah that'd be great if you could PM/post them to me at some point! Do you have MSN?
alas! :mad: those sites have all expired!! i found 'em ages ago and they r all like amateur angelfire/geocities/personal sites. i suppose they come offline after a while.
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY i didnt even save the samples from the site for myself. i thought i could come back later and get them. jeeeez this does suck...

i have some links to other sites if you want them, but they mostly have economic and busniness statments as i needed them more. they aint geog but they have the style and technique of any statement.....so i seriously hope they help you get the flow going for your own one:

This one is all decent advice about how to do the statement in the first place. I know lots of other sites give advice, but to me this one seems to be a lot better.
http://learningat.ke7.org.uk/essenti...statements.htm

u probably know of this alrdy but just in case there are loads and loads of sample ones here. again they r mostly economics/engineering and stuff but they are the exact right size and layout of the thing we have to do
http://www.studential.com/tree/tree....&lx1=Directory

a very american site but the critique stuff is handy
http://www.essayedge.com/promo/samplework.shtml

i did find three other geog statements on my other pc, so i can send them to you if u want them. two of them r nice and long and the content is quite geography like. tell me if u prefer me to PM them to u or send to another e-mail addy.

once again, i sincerely apologise i thought i wud still be able to get them.
kinz annoyed
Report 14 years ago
ermmm...how bt:
"Each summer i tell my dad i am not fond of climbing mountains;each year he asks why and each time i reply: 'i prefer studying them'.

p.s:
im not being funny.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (59)
30.1%
No - I got the required grades (114)
58.16%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.73%

Watched Threads