The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside graphic design

Hi I'm starting graphic design in September at Teesside uni and I'm too excited to wait so I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the timetable will be like start to finish
Original post by Saralou1998
Hi I'm starting graphic design in September at Teesside uni and I'm too excited to wait so I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the timetable will be like start to finish

Hi Saralou :smile:

The graphic design timetable won't be released until September but at the moment students are tutored formally three days a week. At the moment this is Monday, Tuesday and Friday (but this could change :smile:) in the first semester. Sessions usually start at 9.30am and conclude at either 3.30pm or 4.30pm. When you're not in formal teaching sessions you'll be busy with your own private study :smile:

Keep an eye on your inbox for timetable info a little closer to September. If you'd like to get in touch with the graphic design team in the meantime you can email us - [email protected]
:fluffy:

Hope this helps.
Laura
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Need a graphic designer to help me with my logo and name design in the teesside area. ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending