Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Resits & CV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, if I wanted to resit one of my chem modules (i'm post a-level by the way) but it wasn't affecting my university application (they don't require me to resit anything) or I might be resitting it during uni..so just because I want to (I know, sounds silly)..then would it affect my CV in the future when I apply for my first job after uni, would they care that I resat just one module..especially as it's only a B to an A, would they care much? I'm not resitting everything but they wouldn't know that I guess..hmmm :confused:

ReputationRep:
    With that question, I respond with another question...

How will they know if you resat a module?

Hope that helps...

Jason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asphyxiating)
    Just wondering, if I wanted to resit one of my chem modules (i'm post a-level by the way) but it wasn't affecting my university application (they don't require me to resit anything) or I might be resitting it during uni..so just because I want to (I know, sounds silly)..then would it affect my CV in the future when I apply for my first job after uni, would they care that I resat just one module..especially as it's only a B to an A, would they care much? I'm not resitting everything but they wouldn't know that I guess..hmmm :confused:
    they didn't mind me resiting GCSE english 3 times so i doubt it

like the guy says, how'd they know

ReputationRep:
    Well on your CV where you put academic record with your A-level subjects, grades and dates you took them, wouldn't you have to put Chemistry a year later?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.