The Student Room Group

What has made you the angriest you've ever been in your life?

Original post by Meany Pie
Nobody should be angry for no reason, it is no way to live.

I am a very angry person, but with good reason.

Well, Meany Pie provided me with the inspiration for the creation of this thread. Although aggression is seldom condoned in modern society, it's legitimate to argue that aggression is a justified expression of emotion as long as it's a proportionate response to whatever has evoked such feeling.

What has made you the angriest you've ever been in your life, and do you believe your response was proportionate?

Come at me bro!

Scroll to see replies

You know, I don't actually remember. Probably something really stupid when I was like 6, haha.

I'm a pretty chill adult, I don't really get angry that much.
i hate to say this , but my parents, the restrictions and over protectiveness just infuriates me, i cant do anything :s-smilie:
The recent heatwave made me punch my pillow, duvet and good for nothing fan. I ended up crying :rofl: I started swearing at the non existent wind and lay there crying. I had exams that's probably why lawl
@Meany Pie a thread for you!
Reply 5
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i hate to say this , but my parents, the restrictions and over protectiveness just infuriates me, i cant do anything :s-smilie:

For me it use to be this plus the added constant little criticisms abotu anything I did or if I ever forgot a routine thing just once I would get a hell of a shouting xD
When I was 15/16 this was the only time that soemone(parents) made me throw an object xD

Luckily, I'm all good now and never get angry at anything :h: I'm an angel :3
Reply 6
Original post by ClearSky
@Meany Pie a thread for you!

Every thread is more @Meany Pie to vent in :tongue:
Once I got so angry that ended up punching someone in the face. I wasn't having a good day and they just happened to be winding me up so I ended up taking my anger out on them. I'm usually good at controlling my temper, but that day I just had to let it out, and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Since I have inspired this thread it would be rude not to join in.

With age I have been become less tolerant of people, the main cause of my anger. The stupidity of people gives me cogitations of violence towards my fellow man, I have often been tempted to violently assault colleagues with a biro because of their pure unadulterated ****wittery on occasion.

However there is very little that frustrates me more than having to deal with a council. Not 10 minutes ago I got off the phone with an unnamed council who told me that my issue was to put it politely, not their ****ing problem. This caused me launch a water bottle across the office, slam my desk and walk out the office for what smokers call, fresh air :bandit:

It is fortunate for those around me that I have not snapped, yet.
Original post by qasim_96
Once I got so angry that ended up punching someone in the face. I wasn't having a good day and they just happened to be winding me up so I ended up taking my anger out on them. I'm usually good at controlling my temper, but that day I just had to let it out, and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Clearly not.

*Jumps out the way*

Don't punch me!!
So angry I beat my cousin to a pulp one time
I was young-ish, like 13
She kept annoying me no end
I saw red and began to attack her
the more she cried the more I hit her
really messed up her face
It made me feel powerful
I question whether I should take a boyfriend someday because I do have the potential to be a domestic abuser
oh well...
Original post by King Leonidas
Clearly not.

*Jumps out the way*

Don't punch me!!

Chill, I won't punch you.

It's the only time I've lost my temper. Didn't help that it was someone I didn't like either.
Original post by qasim_96
Chill, I won't punch you.

It's the only time I've lost my temper. Didn't help that it was someone I didn't like either.

Calm down, you're coming across very aggressive to be honest.
Since I have inspired this thread it would be rude not to join in.

With age I have been become less tolerant of people, the main cause of my anger. The stupidity of people gives me cogitations of violence towards my fellow man, I have often been tempted to violently assault colleagues with a biro because of their pure unadulterated ****wittery on occasion.

However there is very little that frustrates me more than having to deal with a council. Not 10 minutes ago I got off the phone with an unnamed council who told me that my issue was to put it politely, not their ****ing problem. This caused me launch a water bottle across the office, slam my desk and walk out the office for what smokers call, fresh air :bandit:

It is fortunate for those around me that I have not snapped, yet.

i think you snapped when you lobbed the water bottle across the office and proceeded to slam your desk lol.
Calm down, you're coming across very aggressive to be honest.

That's it! I've lost my temper now :angry:
i think you snapped when you lobbed the water bottle across the office and proceeded to slam your desk lol.

No, snapping would be going to the council office to violently beat the council employee with a PC monitor.

I missed out the expletives involved as TSR doesn't take too kindly to my often fruity language.
No, snapping would be going to the council office to violently beat the council employee with a PC monitor.

I missed out the expletives involved as TSR doesn't take too kindly to my often fruity language.

I'm intrigued, what do you do for a living?
Well, Meany Pie provided me with the inspiration for the creation of this thread. Although aggression is seldom condoned in modern society, it's legitimate to argue that aggression is a justified expression of emotion as long as it's a proportionate response to whatever has evoked such feeling.

What has made you the angriest you've ever been in your life, and do you believe your response was proportionate?

Come at me bro!

I used to live in Africa - Lesotho to be precise and we were not allowed to take in eggs or milk from South Africa.

I bought eggs and milk for my kids and the border guards found them and started to confiscate them ( for their own personal use ). I said if I can't have them neither can you and started smashing them on the ground. A whole tray of eggs. Bear in mind these guys had guns and the law on their side - it was foolish of me.

They were so horrified at my reaction that they took mo husband aside and said - You are in charge of this woman - stop her...... which made me even angrier. I could have been shot or imprisioned or fined.

They made me clean it all up - in front of all the people coming into the country.
Original post by squeakysquirrel
I used to live in Africa - Lesotho to be precise and we were not allowed to take in eggs or milk from South Africa.

I bought eggs and milk for my kids and the border guards found them and started to confiscate them ( for their own personal use ). I said if I can't have them neither can you and started smashing them on the ground. A whole tray of eggs. Bear in mind these guys had guns and the law on their side - it was foolish of me.

They were so horrified at my reaction that they took mo husband aside and said - You are in charge of this woman - stop her...... which made me even angrier. I could have been shot or imprisioned or fined.

They made me clean it all up - in front of all the people coming into the country.

How did you clean up the eggs?

Quick Reply

Latest