The Student Room Group

campus insecurity?

i'm a religion and gender researcher in?? university. I have post a messenger related to a over 50yrs indian serial rapist post a member of staff who lure different nationalities who drug rape and sexual abuse various of females and students in the past till someone report him last year. This guy had criminal record already. Why the univeristy still let this guy go back to the library as public member. My friend saw him sit inside the library using the computer two weeks ago. These uni staffs even ban anyone who report sex offender or terrorist in campus who make students and public unsafe. The staffs and secuity are part of the gang .
Reply 1
Original post by ouahPhT
i'm a religion and gender researcher in?? university. I have post a messenger related to a over 50yrs indian serial rapist post a member of staff who lure different nationalities who drug rape and sexual abuse various of females and students in the past till someone report him last year. This guy had criminal record already. Why the univeristy still let this guy go back to the library as public member. My friend saw him sit inside the library using the computer two weeks ago. These uni staffs even ban anyone who report sex offender or terrorist in campus who make students and public unsafe. The staffs and secuity are part of the gang .

Sounds like a police report is required, not a TSR post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending