The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse english help! Grade 9 example essays????

Hello everyone,
English was never a struggle for me, until now.
I have basically started from scratch with my new teacher, I can't analyse, it is "too general" with "a far clearer and deeper analysis needed".
I also don't know how to lay out comparative essays, or any paragraphs to be fair.
I am in top set, obviously aiming for the highest grades, so any tips would be very much appreciated.
Grade 8/9 exemplar essays for Power and Conflict poetry, Macbeth, An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol would be greatly appreciated, or any exemplar essays really.
I'm sure that if you look on the AQA website you might be able to find examiner's reports, meaning that you can see exactly what the examiners will be looking for.
You could also ask your teacher for any example essays that may be available, my teacher was always constantly handing out various resources, especially as we
got closer to the exams. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by sherlockfanatic
Hello everyone,
English was never a struggle for me, until now.
I have basically started from scratch with my new teacher, I can't analyse, it is "too general" with "a far clearer and deeper analysis needed".
I also don't know how to lay out comparative essays, or any paragraphs to be fair.
I am in top set, obviously aiming for the highest grades, so any tips would be very much appreciated.
Grade 8/9 exemplar essays for Power and Conflict poetry, Macbeth, An Inspector Calls and A Christmas Carol would be greatly appreciated, or any exemplar essays really.

Check some Mr Bruff videos, I know they definitely helped me and he has exemplars too
For language watch Mr Sales and for Literature watch Mr Bruff, hopefully, it will work out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending