:rolleyes: i like the gold......

get a silver one and i'll swap with you :biggrin:
lol too late i already have a 40gb white fat one lol! x
Ok, a few (in my mind) must have tunes.

Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
Creep by Radiohead
The entire album (called O) by Damien Rice
Blood Sugar Sex Magik by The RHCP

(they're my top tunes at the moment - in order)

Obviously there are loads more essentials but they're on my iTunes at the moment. :tongue:
riffraff
"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"- The Clash

The Clash did so much better than that!

my pick would be 1977 or Clampdown
"Monty"
Reply 26
Poddles McPodpod?
ovalorbit
Poddles McPodpod?

I like it, I like it. Better than my attempt.

I have a tendency to call everything Monty, though. Or something ironic, like calling a pet snail 'slug'.
Reply 28
Cool

I can't wait for the next generation mp3 players. I hope they'll do an ipod with bluetooth technology or something. Wireless earphones would be awesome, especially because i exercise alot. What are the earphones like with the ipod btw. Whenever i've bought a new cd/mp3 player i've had to buy new earphones that actually stick in my ear.

For now i'm happy with my Sony mp3/minidisc player i bought in 2001. Does the job well.
thephenom
Cool

I can't wait for the next generation mp3 players. I hope they'll do an ipod with bluetooth technology or something.

I'm sure all the people that have just forked out a couple hundred quid for an Ipod are really looking forward to it!
Reply 30
hester
i finally have a green mini i pod

it needs a name.

i'm quite partial to Felix.. but i'm not sure. Its definatley boy btw (because its gorgeous!)

and also, i need some proper classic tunes for it. any MUST have song reccomendations you have would be appreciated!

Colin or Dave. Any inanimate object can be called Dave the <insert object name here>. For example, Dave the toaster, or in your case, Dave the i-Pod.
I would be inclined towards the name Tarquin.

Latest

Trending

Trending