The Student Room Group

been on my first date with a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first date with my new girlfriend was awesome!! i am so glad that i have this acount of the student room beacause you guys give a wonderful advice on what i should do on my date. it also felt like the i was on fire. but no we didn't kiss.i was the best time of my life. thanks to anyone who gave me advice!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by antoine71
my first date with my new girlfriend was awesome!! i am so glad that i have this acount of the student room beacause you guys give a wonderful advice on what i should do on my date. it also felt like the i was on fire. but no we didn't kiss.i was the best time of my life. thanks to anyone who gave me advice!!

It went well then???
Reply 2
Well done!!! I suppose you want a medal, and a Nobel Prize aswell?
your welcome

Ahh, are you the person from "I've never been in a realationship what are the dos and donts!!!!!!!"

You sure like your exclamation marks, huh?
Reply 5
Original post by ClearSky
Ahh, are you the person from "I've never been in a realationship what are the dos and donts!!!!!!!"

You sure like your exclamation marks, huh?

are you talking about "girlfriend trouble?"
are you talking about "girlfriend trouble?"

No, I'm talking about the thread I mentioned above - or somewhat like that. I can't remember the exact wording but it was something with terrible spelling.
Reply 7
Original post by MrIso
Well done!!! I suppose you want a medal, and a Nobel Prize aswell?

as a matter of fact, yes i do. if you've got any.:biggrin:

That's great bro!

Spoiler

Reply 9
as a matter of fact, yes i do. if you've got any.:biggrin:

No problem, just send me your account details, password and PIN and you should be good to go
Reply 10
Original post by Unnamed User
That's great bro!

Spoiler

what is touka!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 11

Yay!!!! So good hehe!!!!!!!
what is touka!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokyo Ghoul reference :smile:
Reply 13
Wait, are you boyfriend/girlfriend already? It's only been one date?

Well done on your date though.
Bring you down a bit...

Date? But how can she be your gf already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by MrIso
No problem, just send me your account details, password and PIN and you should be good to go

you wish!!!!!!!
i am not the kind of guywho fall for a lame trick like that.
(even tougth it was a joke)
i already have a medal. and that is my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!:colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by SMEGGGY
Bring you down a bit...

Date? But how can she be your gf already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't think you were there when i discus measking her out and others giving me advice on it
sorry
Reply 17
you wish!!!!!!!
i am not the kind of guywho fall for a lame trick like that.
(even tougth it was a joke)
i already have a medal. and that is my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!:colonhash:

You went on one date...
Are you sure she is real ?Blow up dolls look very realistic these days.They could fool me .
i don't think you were there when i discus measking her out and others giving me advice on it
sorry

Ignore me I'm just jealous mate.

Go you :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending