Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, did anyone here do psychology for gcse??? what tier did you do? and what was your result? was you happy??

ReputationRep:
    no!!!!!!! Psychology At Gcse!, What Next Football Studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Chameleon)
    Don't be so harsh. Try studying Psychology yourself and you'll see that it's not such a soft option that the media makes it out to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Chameleon)

Well if its THAT easy then why did only 2 people out of my class pass? and all the others had U's???????????????? :confused:

Everyone thinks its easy, its common sense but its not! you have to learn all different studies, the names of the psychologists and their opinions, nevermind your own! you need to know what study they studied, and what topic it all comes under, all different developments, approaches to different situations

People who think its really easy, should try and have a go at a past paper. and I am positive they will change their mind that psychology IS NOT EASY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well done to anyone who sat the exam thought!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I know someone doing psychology as a degree. Its definately not easy or a mickey mouse subject although i've not heard of it offered at gcse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snob_uk)
    I know someone doing psychology as a degree. Its definately not easy or a mickey mouse subject although i've not heard of it offered at gcse.

hi, thanks for that . i did it at college. I also did sociology. not many schools do, but alot of colleges do now. its not any easy subject.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.