Is it me or are kids potty training later? / ever bed wet? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What is the oldest you've known a boy and girl to become potty trained??

I'm going to look into this issue as part of my child studies course research project and I'm thinking it's going to be quite interesting with some media reports stating children are going to school in nappies... Which didn't ever happen when I was at school.

Another idea for my project is again connected to contience and is looking at bed wetting and the emotional effects this has on children. So if there are any ex bed wetter out their ... I want to know... At what age did you stop bed wetting? And how long did it go on for? What help did you get? Did you find bed wetting products like nappies/ medication/ alarms helpful or effective? What protection did you use (Drynites, under jams)? How did it effect you?

Many thanks <3 X
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What is the oldest you've known a boy and girl to become potty trained??

I'm going to look into this issue as part of my child studies course research project and I'm thinking it's going to be quite interesting with some media reports stating children are going to school in nappies... Which didn't ever happen when I was at school.

Another idea for my project is again connected to contience and is looking at bed wetting and the emotional effects this has on children. So if there are any ex bed wetter out their ... I want to know:
At what age did you stop bed wetting?
And how long did it go on for?
What help did you get?
Did you find bed wetting products like nappies/ medication/ alarms helpful or effective?
What protection did you use (Drynites, under jams)?
How did it effect you?

Many thanks <3 X
EmmaSmith1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I read the report you cite. It came in the news a few days ago. Potty training should be done by age 3-4. Children not potty trained by that age usually start bedwetting too. In most cases, a bedwetting alarm can help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads