guys i met from online are mostly ugly?

Watch
Jadelyn
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know the whole title sounds ridiclous but i have to admit that most guys i met from online are rather considered as ugly. Perhaps you could say oh its because you are fugly yourself but im not that ugly. Niether am i fat. I wasn't the popular kid throughout school years but there were some guys always liked me for some reason and these guys are not ugly looking either. When I go outside i noticed sexy looking guys winked at me or glanced at me. I dont judge someone based on their looks, but most guys i met from online so far are really ugly. Some of them look chubby, thin skinny, crack head and less hair on their head, just plain ugly. Is it just me or online guys are mostly ugly?
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, men that use online dating a lot are leftovers that nobody wants.
OP, meet men in person. It might be a lot more difficult but the men you are going to meet will be better.
Aplha>Beta
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jadelyn)
I know the whole title sounds ridiclous but i have to admit that most guys i met from online are rather considered as ugly. Perhaps you could say oh its because you are fugly yourself but im not that ugly. Niether am i fat. I wasn't the popular kid throughout school years but there were some guys always liked me for some reason and these guys are not ugly looking either. When I go outside i noticed sexy looking guys winked at me or glanced at me. I dont judge someone based on their looks, but most guys i met from online so far are really ugly. Some of them look chubby, thin skinny, crack head and less hair on their head, just plain ugly. Is it just me or online guys are mostly ugly?
Come meet a real alpha man like me or a good time not the beta virgin losers you have
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I dont judge someone based on their looks, but most guys i met from online so far are really ugly. Some of them look chubby, thin skinny, crack head and less hair on their head, just plain ugly.
Lol clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. It is based on looks (which are subjective by the way), and in particular the pictures that people have uploaded.

There are all sorts of guys of varying attractiveness online, you can easily choose ones you find attractive. Lower your standards or just stop online dating altogether.
_gcx
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
tfw when

I dont judge someone based on their looks,
and

most guys i met from online so far are really ugly.
appear in the same sentence.
Aplha>Beta
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _gcx)
tfw when

and

appear in the same sentence.
she likes real alpha men like me. She says that to trick the beta virgin nerd loser
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Your probably ugly yourself hence you have to use online dating, any decent looking person shouldn't have to use online dating. I am a pretty good looking guy (get plenty of attention from girls IRL) and I wouldn't date you just cos of your attitude considering I have a wide dating pool.
ladolcevita8
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If you want to meet guys online, maybe join more online communities where you share a common interest rather than looking for relationships.

I randomly met my partner through an online penpal website years ago where I was actually looking for french penpals (he's not french) and we hit it off. He's very hot and there were lots of other attractive men/women on there too. Sorry can't remember the site though
Nunchuck-master-2334
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ladolcevita8)
If you want to meet guys online, maybe join more online communities where you share a common interest rather than looking for relationships.

I randomly met my partner through an online penpal website years ago where I was actually looking for french penpals (he's not french) and we hit it off. He's very hot and there were lots of other attractive men/women on there too. Sorry can't remember the site though
If you do, put it on a separate thread!
ladolcevita8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
If you do, put it on a separate thread!
Bahaha I wish I remembered but it was a good 8 years ago
Bxbxbbnf
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You're ugly yourself if you use online dating.
And there are hot guys online you're just too ugly to get them.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bxbxbbnf)
You just contradicted yourself
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
I see plenty of pengting sloots online

OP maybe you're using the wrong sites like Tinder has lots of guys our age but more of em just want sex haha
Rooster11366
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What is more interesting is you going online. If you follow the threads after yours then you must be the same.

If you go on looks alone more fool you. But ah some people are like. Can't find it in person s go online.

Then blame online for not finding any one as they are ugly.
Jadelyn
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
x.
I didnt say im using online dating like wtf lol i met guys from all sites we became friends and then they showed me their pics its just gross me out ok im shallow that might be it
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
Your views made me laugh and depressed at the same time.
Owain53
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yes, only rejects and ugly people date online. Not only the guys look bad but females too.
casanova27
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Answer on your question may be this, theory I hear somewhere long time ago: good looking people do not need to use online dating since they have a lot of offers in real life, and those who are not o good looking use online dating as alternative, since you always can make some nice pictures filter them and so on so person on the other side can think your are better looking than you are Make sense to

On the other side, I met some really ugly girls online but met few beauties, what means that there is no rules...
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Owain53)
Yes, only rejects and ugly people date online. Not only the guys look bad but females too.
Soo true, I'm a solid 7/10 guy and tried online dating just for hookups, video chatted with plenty of girls and smashed a few, all apart from one were much fatter than there pictures showed. Gave up after that, dating IRL is so much more better.
Bad8oys
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Why do you meet them if they're ugly. Surely you would just look at the profile pictures ?
Or do you meet them to get free lunches from their beta ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads