The Student Room Group

Face shape changing..

Assalum u Alaikum!!
So from past few months I've noticed that my face is a little longer than it was before , it was round before and now it's oval but sometimes it gets round again like WT*. I asked a lot of people that if my face has changed and they all said it's exactly the same. But this oval shaped face make me look ugly. Anyone have something to share???
(edited 6 years ago)
If other people say it has not changed, it probably hasn't. Are you sure it's not your perception, if it seems to change to you, perhaps it is a certain mirror?
Reply 2
Original post by serpent666
If other people say it has not changed, it probably hasn't. Are you sure it's not your perception, if it seems to change to you, perhaps it is a certain mirror?

In every mirror it looks changed and few days ago it looked fine again as it was earlier but now it changed again , is something wrong with my eyes lol🙄
Original post by Nida Khan
In every mirror it looks changed and few days ago it looked fine again as it was earlier but now it changed again , is something wrong with my eyes lol🙄

Probably not lol, just the way your brain processes your face!
Reply 4
Assalum u Alaikum!!
So from past few months I've noticed that my face is a little longer than it was before , it was round before and now it's oval but sometimes it gets round again like WT*. I asked a lot of people that if my face has changed and they all said it's exactly the same. But this oval shaped face make me look ugly. Anyone have something to share???

Wtf is with the greeting... Not everyone is a muslim you know.
As for the face shape - well, it tends to change a little bit as you grow older. People don't usually notice since the changes are subtle.
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
Wtf is with the greeting... Not everyone is a muslim you know.
As for the face shape - well, it tends to change a little bit as you grow older. People don't usually notice since the changes are subtle.

First of all SORRY
If the shape has changed then it should be permanent, it gets backs to being normal after few weeks for few days then it changes again , it is so FUC**NG confusing!!
your face is becoming longer because you're mouth breathing. Keep your mouth closed and have your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Have good posture and make sure your chin is tucked in. Chew hard food and when you swallow make sure your tongue is on the roof of the mouth. If your consistent your face will change over time.
Reply 7
First of all SORRY
If the shape has changed then it should be permanent, it gets backs to being normal after few weeks for few days then it changes again , it is so FUC**NG confusing!!

That's just not possible. Must be your mind playing tricks on you. If you want to prove it to yourself, take pics, lol - remember to use thesame angles, lighting etc.. Or maybe you've changed your hairstyle - e.g bangs/no bangs - than can make your face look really different. Or different make up.
Allah has changed his mind about how he created you, do not be worried
Probably nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by crosssafley
Allah has changed his mind about how he created you, do not be worried

I want to get my face back😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest