The Student Room Group

Starting college

Hi there I'm staring lincoln college in September studying health and social care level 3 but I haven't received a letter stating where I go and I'm worried if i miss the transportation to get there also i don't know what to take with me and I'm just generally worried about the fist day after the first day I know i will be fine
Reply 1
first day nerves are always to be expected, and sometimes can be healthy. If you're very worries about where to go or where to receive transport from, if the college has an email address which I'm sure it will, you can always send a quick email noting your questions and worries, the college should iron these out for you :smile:
Original post by Kerry2017
Hi there I'm staring lincoln college in September studying health and social care level 3 but I haven't received a letter stating where I go and I'm worried if i miss the transportation to get there also i don't know what to take with me and I'm just generally worried about the fist day after the first day I know i will be fine

You normally need to find out the enrolment date, (when u go and get ur student ID etc). If u don't know when this is u should probs call them. You will need to probs bring ur passport, about 20 pounds (more then enough, my student card coated me 5 pounds), also an enrolment petter if u have one, also ur gcse grades. For transport just use google maps lmao, works for me when I travel to places.
Also I get severe motion sickness which no medicine helps and even 10minutes traveling I will puke and I also am in the Same boat as you and I'm doing child care in risehome college lincoln and I have to get the train

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending