The Student Room Group

Level 4 Apprenticeship - What next?

I know this might sound odd but can you do another apprenticeship after doing a Level 4. E.g. another level 4 apprenticeship in another field.

Has anyone completed a L4. What options do we have if the the company you are at dont need to employ you as they have enough staff.
Original post by vivaronaldoo
I know this might sound odd but can you do another apprenticeship after doing a Level 4. E.g. another level 4 apprenticeship in another field.

Has anyone completed a L4. What options do we have if the the company you are at dont need to employ you as they have enough staff.

I dont believe there is anything preventing you doing another apprenticeship.
Hopefully the one you did had some value to it based on experience , training or qualifications?

Imo look for both another apprenticeship and see what comes up. Learn from your experience to guide you towards what interests you and consider if you need any additional qualifications.

Sorry you didnt get kept on, but just use it to find something suitable, but avoiding the drawbacks of where you have come from. It is just about finding your way. Try and find one with training that you can see takes an apprenticeship seriously. GL.
Original post by 999tigger
I dont believe there is anything preventing you doing another apprenticeship.
Hopefully the one you did had some value to it based on experience , training or qualifications?

Imo look for both another apprenticeship and see what comes up. Learn from your experience to guide you towards what interests you and consider if you need any additional qualifications.

Sorry you didnt get kept on, but just use it to find something suitable, but avoiding the drawbacks of where you have come from. It is just about finding your way. Try and find one with training that you can see takes an apprenticeship seriously. GL.

Thanks for the response. Can you do two level 4 apprenticeships one after the other do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the response. Can you do two level 4 apprenticeships one after the other do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not aware of any restrictions.

https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/contact-us/home

Better still o and see a careers adviser to discuss your options
@Apprenticeships Advice please can you help with this question :h:

Hi,
Each apprenticeship will have a different set of entry requirements and qualifications.
If you are unsure about the ending of your apprenticeship, you could apply either internally or externally, as a 'back up'.
If you are looking for other apprenticeships have you tried using the .GOV.UK website it holds thousands of vacancies and you can filter the ones that are near you?:smile:
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending