revisionphysics
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
When you are applying for scholarships in the funding section and it asks for Undergraduate personal statement is that the same personal statement as the one we used for UCAS?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends on the scholarship. The one I applied to (no longer offered) was a statement about why I thought I deserved it (related to family income and financial struggle)
revisionphysics
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
Depends on the scholarship. The one I applied to (no longer offered) was a statement about why I thought I deserved it (related to family income and financial struggle)
i am talking about the one that is in funding section of UCL portal

the fund name is Undergraduate Funding and Access Awards 2017/18 deadline 7/july/17
revisionphysics
Rep:
?
TastyPinkHair
pcirise

did you just submit your UCAS university personal statement for the scholarship or did you make another personal statement writing about why you should get this scholarship?
TastyPinkHair
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by revisionphysics)
TastyPinkHair
pcirise

did you just submit your UCAS university personal statement for the scholarship or did you make another personal statement writing about why you should get this scholarship?
Another one
revisionphysics
Rep:
?
(Original post by TastyPinkHair)
Another one
oh great now i have to make a whole other personal statement before tomorrow....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (33)
25%
No (99)
75%

Watched Threads