Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Media Messaging watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help? I upgraded my mobile a few days ago and I now have a shiny new camera phone. Does anyone know how to activate my media messaging? I'm on an O2 pay monthly internet tariff and have downloaded the O2 Active settings from the internet but it still isn't happening! Help!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I had the same problem with my phone, as I have a sim-only contract. Turns out my sim card isn't able to send media messages, and so I wasted £150 on a hpone to send picture messages :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    phone the place you got the phone from on your home number and ask

ReputationRep:
    You have to phone customer services and get it activated for your account/sim, I did anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    phone the place you got the phone from on your home number and ask
    Got it on the internet, can'tfind the number to call, stupid internet, being useless!

ReputationRep:
    all i had to do to activate it was send my first MMS message, then u recieve em nps :> however it started a downward spiral of me sending huge amounts of mms msgs at 60p a pop so good though, no longer do you have to even write it, you can just record a message and send !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if you have an older SIM you might not be able to, in which case O2'll advise you on what to do and may just provide you with a new SIM), however since the phone etc... is new so this is unlikely so just call them and they'll enable it for your SIM card (call customer services)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Got it on the internet, can'tfind the number to call, stupid internet, being useless!
    Phone customer services! (tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
    Contact O2
    When you call have your O2 mobile number handy, enter it when prompted and we will get you talking to the right person first time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay & Go
    Customer Service 0870 5 678 678
    Top Up 0845 6062277
    Wild queries 0870 2203322

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pay Monthly
    Customer Service 0870 241 02 02 or short code 202
    Select Customer Service 0800 0321 402 or short code 402

On-Line
    Pay & Go Customer Service 0906 302 4445 or short code 4445
    Pay Monthly Customer Service 0906 302 5151 or short code 5151

Business
    Customer service 08457 525252
    Online Business Customer Service 0906 6800060
    Best for Business 0800 3280002

From the website...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.