The Student Room Group

how to get over an fboy on tsr

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Fermion.
Slimy boogie? OUCH sweetheart, that really hurt my feelings

what feelings u insensitive cruel heartbreaker
No, the guy never told me anything about his private life or family. I think you think I'm someone else
Original post by Anonymous
Sometimes people are too hurt and broken to even mention their family. I'm sure he told you everything, how his parent's don't accept him, and how they disown him now. And how he was blamed for something he never did. :frown:
Original post by qasim98
what feelings u insensitive cruel heartbreaker

Omg thats so true!!! Finally we agree on something! 😌
Thank you:smile: and it's ok, I don't think he's known to many people

It's all good, girls have got to look out for each other these days.
Reply 64
Omg thats so true!!! Finally we agree on something! 😌

Mubarak! i was gonna tell u to bring round the meethai but I'm pretty sure Gol gapay would be more fitting on this occasion :wink:
Original post by qasim98
Mubarak! i was gonna tell u to bring round the meethai but I'm pretty sure Gol gapay would be more fitting on this occasion :wink:

Both would ruin my diet 🙄 soz love maybe another time
I will, thanks!

I've had one fboy teach me the simplest lessons ~ never go back.
Original post by stefano865
I'm a cultured Fboi.

Being an f boi isn't a good thing lol. Its a derogatory term. They're seen as the scum of the earth now lol. Keep up to date
Reply 68
Both would ruin my diet 🙄 soz love maybe another time

Maybe next time I'm in Edinburgh eh. Do me a favour, give me a wee wave next time you see me 😄
Original post by qasim98
Maybe next time I'm in Edinburgh eh. Do me a favour, give me a wee wave next time you see me 😄

Naw I think thats a bit too far bro.
Original post by tammie123
Being an f boi isn't a good thing lol. Its a derogatory term. They're seen as the scum of the earth now lol. Keep up to date

Fboi and proud. :u:
since when is tsr a dating site ?
Reply 72
Naw I think thats a bit too far bro.

Chill I'll see U when I see u then :wink:
Original post by qasim98
Chill I'll see U when I see u then :wink:

Hopefully like, never 🙄🙄
That's so true, cut this motherf***** out. If you talk to him again he will think his behaviour is acceptable and continue treating you like sh** and also treating other girls like that. Don't put up with it. You deserve better OP. Someone will come along one day who truly appreciates you, just be patient. Not everyone deserves to be in your life
Original post by stefano865
Fboi and proud. :u:

Good luck with your inevitable lonely life :smile:. Have fun being miserable :borat:
Oh my god lol just leave tsr for a bit and find someone in the real world

****boys exist in the real world too unfortunately
Reply 77
Hopefully like, never 🙄🙄

Never say never princess
****boys exist in the real world too unfortunately

yeah but in real life you can use your judgement better and avoid the ****boy species ygm
Good luck with your inevitable lonely life :smile:. Have fun being miserable :borat:

haha :biggrin:

Well no actually i would be less lonely if i was a genuine fboi. The average girl in the UK considers someone like Mark Wright, Bieber or Ronaldo to be the ideal man.

I would have much more choice of girls if I just dumbed myself right down and dressed like Kanye West.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending