The Student Room Group

Peed in class

This is a random story I remembered from when I was a kid. Just want to know if you guys think it's indeed cruel. So it was almost time to go home from school and I had to pee really badly. I asked my teacher whether I could go pee and she said later. Eventhough I said I needed it badly. I was chatting to my friends for which I got told off. So my teacher told me to go stand in the corner of the classroom. Obviously being stood still whilst your bladder is full was such a hard thing to control and I once again asked whether I could go to the toilet but she said no. So I couldn't hold it in and peed in the corner. I don't know how but no one heard me peeing and I was stood so that no one could see I was also wearing a long skirt so I guess no one could really tell there was a puddle of pee. I guess god saved me from embarrassment. Now my question is, was my teacher cruel to me? :|
Just re-read my post and I sound silly :biggrin:
yeah teacher was cruel lol.she could have let u go the second time u asked.
I don't get why teachers don't let students go to the toilet? Like it's a human need?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I don't get why teachers don't let students go to the toilet? Like it's a human need?

In my school when someone asks to go to the toilet the teacher usually ask the person if they're desperate. I've got an Exit Pass anyway which lets me go to the toilet during class as well as going out of class a few minutes early (I also have a lift pass because of my dyspraxia
Got to say as a teacher, you should go at breaktime and lunchtime

Quick Reply

Latest