The Student Room Group

Study guides etc ...

I will be studying on an access course for animal management foundation degree and wondered if anyone had any tip on books or other useful study guides that are needed as I am wanting to start getting things needed now.
Thanks
Original post by Abz7
I will be studying on an access course for animal management foundation degree and wondered if anyone had any tip on books or other useful study guides that are needed as I am wanting to start getting things needed now.
Thanks

I have never looked into the subjects before, but if you have a means of contacting the provider of your course, they should be able to direct you down the route of books designed or attributed to your course. Do they not mention any recommend reads on their website or anything? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
I have never looked into the subjects before, but if you have a means of contacting the provider of your course, they should be able to direct you down the route of books designed or attributed to your course. Do they not mention any recommend reads on their website or anything? :smile:

Thank you for your reply. There is nothing on the website but I have a meeting with them tomorrow so will hopefully get some information then. I think I am just being a little impatient as I am really looking forward to my new venture :-)
Original post by Abz7
Thank you for your reply. There is nothing on the website but I have a meeting with them tomorrow so will hopefully get some information then. I think I am just being a little impatient as I am really looking forward to my new venture :-)

That's good and there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you want to do! It's great to hear you're so motivated :h:

I wish you every success! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending