Need help to convince parents to move school (VERY HARD)

Watch
ppp12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I just can't do it. How do I talk to them about this. I don't think that I will convince them I need help how to talk to them now please
xo.islaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am litterly in the same situation as you but I have moved schools and on my last week of my old skl was the best week of my life I made some really good friends and I have moved and now inregret it and cry aswell my parents will not move me skl but you should talk to your parents say that it’s my happiness and if you deeply care about me then plz help if they do not budge then carry oon working hard you’re parents may consider it make the most of it 💗💗💗
Aaliyah5431
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How do I convince my strict parents to move me schools
Unknown23145
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in year 10 and I want to move I don’t think it would be a problem coz in year 11 you don’t learn anything new the whole year is basically revision well that’s what most of my teachers have said
Unknown23145
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ppp12345)
You guys dont understand how dodgy the school is. I just need some arguments that can help me go to another school. I personally hate the school that I am at right now.
Just say things aren’t going well and tell your parents the truth and you could lie a little to give more reason
Ashleighjade20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't be so cruel if they wanna move they can. If she/he's getting bullied then moving school is the best option aswell I'm getting bullied and people are threatening to hurt me and are actually hurting me and i need to persuade my mum to let me move or I get myself kicked out by running away from school xxxx
galaxygymnast
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i am also in a dilema i want move schools but my parents worked really hard to get me in my school but sadly i can't sorry for not helping
meeeeee123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am going through a similar issue during corona because all my friends go to one school and I go to anotherMy parents aren’t even close to convinced abt letting me switch schools and I need help as wellIgnore the other stupid person who replied to this because the most important this is ur health and happinessI also go to an extracurricular school and it sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise