The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RayaanAbdullahi
Wow, those stats are definitely good enough for an interview, good luck x

Ah thats good to hear :smile:
Wow, those stats are definitely good enough for an interview, good luck x

Hey i think i saw the FOI kcl request you made online? How come some ukcat scores are like 913, like how is that score average even possible??
Reply 22
Original post by lolz23489
Hey i think i saw the FOI kcl request you made online? How come some ukcat scores are like 913, like how is that score average even possible??

To be completely honest with you, I'm not too sure how those scores were even possible but I think it's to do with the UKCAT year when there Decision Making wasn't scored? I think the scoring system was different that year
Reply 23
has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by tigrisb
has anyone heard back yet?

Ukcat sent off tomoz
To be completely honest with you, I'm not too sure how those scores were even possible but I think it's to do with the UKCAT year when there Decision Making wasn't scored? I think the scoring system was different that year

Oh right fair enough, hopefully we start hearing soon! :smile:
Reply 26
Ukcat sent off tomoz

not sure what you mean?
Original post by tigrisb
not sure what you mean?

They cant give interviews before ukcat scores r sent to unis and they are sent today
when are interviews sent? i also applied!
GCSE: 9A*s 2As
Alevels predictions: A*AB
UKCAT: 705 band 2
gl peeps :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Oxbridge_
when are interviews sent? i also applied!
GCSE: 9A*s 2As
Alevels predictions: A*AB
UKCAT: 705 band 2
gl peeps :biggrin:

Hi, I think interviews are sent out possibly late December since Kings are interviewing from Feb-Mar. I can't expect we'll hear back anytime soon. First interview for 2017 entry was the beginning of January.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi are we meant to get an email saying that we meet eligibilty criteria or something as a confirmation or do they not do those? I only got an acknowledgement email from kcl .. just wondering if we were meant to thanks
Reply 31
Hi are we meant to get an email saying that we meet eligibilty criteria or something as a confirmation or do they not do those? I only got an acknowledgement email from kcl .. just wondering if we were meant to thanks

Not sure to be honest, I only got the acknowledgement n the kings apply email
Not sure to be honest, I only got the acknowledgement n the kings apply email

Oh same :smile: thats good to hear
when do kings send out interviews?? i hate this waiting game tbh :frown:
Original post by mygcserevision
when do kings send out interviews?? i hate this waiting game tbh :frown:

I looked on last years emdp thread. I think they started giving out interviews a week or so into January. In 2016 entry they started giving out interviews around the 20th of December
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by chelseafc141
I looked on last years emdp thread. I think they started giving out interviews a week or so into January. In 2016 entry they started giving out interviews around the 20th of December

i thought the interviews took place jan-feb :/
my friend got an interview late december last year
Hey people,

I have for EMDP this year. I interviewed last year for EMDP, sadly I was rejected. This is my second gap year so hopefully all goes well for me and everyone.
Original post by Yahya1997
Hey people,

I have for EMDP this year. I interviewed last year for EMDP, sadly I was rejected. This is my second gap year so hopefully all goes well for me and everyone.

Hey i hope you get in this time around :smile: ik some people get annoyed with this Q but is it possible to know your stats and UKCAT last year when you were interviewed?
Original post by Oxbridge_
Hey i hope you get in this time around :smile: ik some people get annoyed with this Q but is it possible to know your stats and UKCAT last year when you were interviewed?

GSCE: 1A* 6A 3B 2C
A Level predictions: A*AA
UKCAT: 617 band 1

Latest

Trending

Trending