what school did/do u all go to?what grades did u get? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters

ReputationRep:
    wow, thats amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    4-13 King's College School, Cambridge - we didn't really do exams; except the Common Entrance, which dosen't really count.

13-18 Westminster School - GCSE: 12 A*s and an A. A-Levels: AAAAAA
    which house? college?

ReputationRep:
    I've always gone to Southend (Essex) state schools:

Bournemouth Park Infant School 1993-1995; 322 (English, maths and science) in Key Stage 1 SATs

Bournemouth Park Junior School 1995-1999; 544 (maths, English and science) in Key Stage 2 SATs and Pass in 11+

Cecil Jones High School (comprehensive) 1999-2004; 776 (English, maths and science) in Key Stage 3 SATs and 1 A* (French), 6 As (English language, English literature, double award science, history and short course RS) and 3 Bs (maths, food technology and media studies) in GCSEs.

Cecil Jones 6th form 2004-2006; have just started 4 AS levels in French, English literature, history and sociology.

ReputationRep:
    St Bennedicts School for Boys - GCSE's

Twyford CoE School Sixth Form - A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    Infant- Holywell, Cambridge
    1998-1999- St Ivo, Cambridge
    1999-2000- Dartford West Technology School for Girls
    2000-2003- St John Fisher Catholic School, Kent GCSE As and Bs
    2003-Present- Dane Court Grammar School

AS BBBC (re-sitting 2 modules) to get AAB

You could say i've had a taste of them all:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    St Mary's Primary School- SATS 3/3/3-Year 6
    Fairfield High School for girls SATS 5/5/5
    GCSE's 3A's,1B,6c's.
    *Looks at profile* Ooh, is that Ashton Sixth Form in Tameside? I know people who went there.

ReputationRep:
    I went:

St Pauls RC Primary School
    All Saints Catholic College (3A*, 5A, 2C)
    Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form College (AAAaaa)

ReputationRep:
    I went to a completely rubbish state primary school called Bournemouth Park and got a 3 and 2 2s in my Key Stage 1 SATs, then a 5 and 2 4s in my Key Stage 2 SATs. Somehow I managed to pass my 11+ but my parents didn't want me to go to a grammar school, so I accepted a selective place at an average state comprehensive called Cecil Jones. I got 2 7s and a 6 in my Key Stage 3 SATs. My target grades for GCSEs were 1 A and 9 Bs, in my Year 10 exams I got 1 A, 7 Bs and 2 Cs, in my mocks I got 1 A*, 4 As, 3 Bs, 1 C and 1 E, I was predicted 7 As, 2 Bs and 1 C and I actually got 1 A*, 6 As and 3 Bs. I'm now studying 4 AS levels in French, English literature, history and sociology, and based on my GCSE grades, my target grades should be As and Bs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    *Looks at profile* Ooh, is that Ashton Sixth Form in Tameside? I know people who went there.
    Yep It's in Tameside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    I went to a completely rubbish state primary school called Bournemouth Park and got a 3 and 2 2s in my Key Stage 1 SATs, then a 5 and 2 4s in my Key Stage 2 SATs. Somehow I managed to pass my 11+ but my parents didn't want me to go to a grammar school, so I accepted a selective place at an average state comprehensive called Cecil Jones. I got 2 7s and a 6 in my Key Stage 3 SATs. My target grades for GCSEs were 1 A and 9 Bs, in my Year 10 exams I got 1 A, 7 Bs and 2 Cs, in my mocks I got 1 A*, 4 As, 3 Bs, 1 C and 1 E, I was predicted 7 As, 2 Bs and 1 C and I actually got 1 A*, 6 As and 3 Bs. I'm now studying 4 AS levels in French, English literature, history and sociology, and based on my GCSE grades, my target grades should be As and Bs.
    I'm sorry but this just made me laugh. Key stage 1 SATs? Year 10 exams? Mock exams? Predicted results? Do people really need to know all of this?

ReputationRep:
    Dhahran British Grammar School, Saudi Arabia: KS2: 555; KS3: 6 8 EP
    Orbit Academy, Al- Khobar, Saudi Arabia: IGCSEs: 5A*s, 3As , 1B
    Nottingham High School, Notts :rolleyes: AS: AAAA + A in GS
    A2 AAA+Merit +B in GS

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.